Sunderland...

Heron

Guest bimpy474

Theres a post on there that says Cabaye has done too many two footed tackles, he hasn't done any, two late tackles that i remember, the Liverpool and Scumderland ones, other than that nowt.

Just making it up as they go along those spackers.

It's been said on here probably numerous times, but it really is suprising how hostile every one is over there.

I don't think i've read a thread yet where someone hasn't been called a "mag kernt", told to fuck off, or an opposing player hasn't had death wished upon him and his family.

As much as I rate Cabaye as a player, its knackers like him Barton and Sideshow Bob Collocini who are spoiling football.

Wonderful players like Colo and Cabaye spoiling football now  :lol:

aye, one of the best cb's in the league...totally spoiling it, gona call him tevez or suarez from now on

Back where they belong..... 12 fucking points behind us.

I think we've done really well to pull it back to 12pts, they be tightened up, playing better but mainly riding their luck, which you need these days, so our sticky patch, plus their upturn especially with a new manager means we've done a good job keeping them in the distance. It's not like theyve stood still as they've pulled away from the relegation teams and it's not going to be them this season. Couldn't have said the same under Bruce.

Re: Pardew's appointment

Fair point but they dont admit they were wrong about him.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=663929&page=2#ixzz1jZPrcsNG

Wha'? :lol: I assume they didn't listen to the phone in on Radio Newcastle where every caller started their questions with a concession that they were very wrong about him?

Sessengon looks a good player to me.

Never watched him for 90 minutes but i can understand them wondering what all the fuss is about with Ben Arfa when they have a player doing that well themselves.

My boss who's a season ticket holder for them reckons he's too inconsistent, either shit or shit hot. He said for a decent price he'd let him go if it meant they could replace him with a decent player who's more consistent.