The "We Won't Win Another Game This Season" Fred aka Relegation-o-meter

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guys, chill the fuck down. Ashley can't afford a second relegation. We will stay up!

Plus, we did great without HBA last season, that fighting spirit is just hidden somewhere in the corridors at SJP.  :clap2:

I worry because we seem to have very little attacking threat. We play the ball around nicely, can dominate possession but then we just have no way to make any use of it all.

True. I also said we were in need of a striker before the transfer window shut. People on here were :fwap: because we had HBA. Look how long that lasted..

We are in fucking deep shit if we dont win our next game. If we lose our next 2 homes games, we are in serious serious trouble imo. These are sides we need to fight with, to lose at home to them is fucking ridiculous, i mean what are the chances of us beating them at their place? Last thing we want is these fuckers getting 6 points on us.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Still just a 3, we look like and have played like a lower mid-table side, pretty similar to between 2005 and 2008.

Yes but we had an unpredictable striker then who could pull a rabbit out of a hat

Now

We have an unpredictable striker who couldn't pull a rabbit out of a warren

I still think we'll stay up but i'm not as confident as i was 24 hours ago. Not only because of Ben Arfa, but also because luck is going against us with even more ferocity than in 08/09.

I second that.............

The Luck which we had yesterday just bought back horrible nightmares of our relegation season . . . . . .  .

Im not so sure, if anything im more confident we can stay up. We played really well in parts against a team who is supposedly fighting for the title. Ben Arfa is a crazy bad blow, and we seriously need to get a striker in January, but i think we've got enough to stay up. Next 3 games are massive.

After Ben Arfa's injury and no team being the whip boys so far, I'm at a 7.

I'm still unsure as to whether this is going to be a massive benefit to us or a massive problem. On one hand we could quite easily end up being part of a scrap and some dodgy decision sending us down but on the other we could actually finish top half which all of us would have taken with glee before the season started.

As things are I guess I'd prefer it for sanity's sake if Blackpool, West Brom etc were getting battered every week but if so then we probably would be too. Outside the top six or seven clubs everyone is pretty much on a par IMO.

My vote in the poll is at 4, and the way we've played in general so far (albeit without getting the results) gives me hope. I'd perhaps revise it to 5.

Don't like this nonsense of the likes of blackpool, wba and wigan getting points in the most unexpected of places like.

It'll die off eventually. Unlike last time out when this time into the season we were already about 10 adrift of Hull, we're only 3 & 4 behind. I reckon we'll be above both by November.