NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest BooBoo

Dont forget the hidden costs too. There's the heaters needed to boil up the Tarmac and those Irish tinkers who lay the stuff have pretty pricey wage demands. It's a lot more than people think.

Still though, staying in the club.  :thup:

Dont forget the hidden costs too. There's the heaters needed to boil up the Tarmac and those Irish tinkers who lay the stuff have pretty pricey wage demands. It's a lot more than people think.

Still though, staying in the club.  :thup:

And that you have to account for the maintenance of the tarmac for the next 99 years.

The Andy Carroll money has really cemented it's place in nufc history

* Tarmacked ffs. :lol: It's a fucking shit joke, but you've still missed an open goal there.  "Cemented" has just confused me, probably because my head is spinning with the excitement of the tarmac.

Do other clubs announce shit like this btw?  Have Man Utd or Wigan for that matter ever done a story about upgrading to double-quilted bog-roll?

I suppose we don't look at their websites so we'll never know, but it's not the first bit of press / patter that just feels small-time / pointless.

* Tarmacked ffs. :lol: It's a f***ing s*** joke, but you've still missed an open goal there.  "Cemented" has just confused me, probably because my head is spinning with the excitement of the tarmac.

Do other clubs announce s*** like this btw?  Have Man Utd or Wigan for that matter ever done a story about upgrading to double-quilted bog-roll?

I suppose we don't look at their websites so we'll never know, but it's not the first bit of press / patter that just feels small-time / pointless.

FWIW we get stuff like this from Barça all the time.

* Tarmacked ffs. :lol: It's a f***ing s*** joke, but you've still missed an open goal there.  "Cemented" has just confused me, probably because my head is spinning with the excitement of the tarmac.

Do other clubs announce s*** like this btw?  Have Man Utd or Wigan for that matter ever done a story about upgrading to double-quilted bog-roll?

FWIW we get stuff like this from Barça all the time.

:lol: Really?  Got any examples?  Would be genuinely interested. :lol:

They had a press release last week on the works for re-laying the pitch, although this might be remotely news-worthy. Real Madrid's new training pitch was all over the telly a couple weeks ago too.

But yeah, every time they do whatever petty work, from buying a new bus to changing the hot dog stands, it's on the local press.

This is worse than the none sale summer. We get the club website giving us tripe about tarmac, Ryan Taylor's holidays to America and videos of that stupid cunt goalkeeping coach on the plane with a camcorder. Add that to Lee Ryder's badly punctuated nothing journalism, which is then contradicted by the other paper hours later, and it's no wonder everyone's so fucking irritable.

This is worse than the none sale summer. We get the club website giving us tripe about tarmac, Ryan Taylor's holidays to America and videos of that stupid cunt goalkeeping coach on the plane with a camcorder. Add that to Lee Ryder's badly punctuated nothing journalism, which is then contradicted by the other paper hours later, and it's no wonder everyone's so fucking irritable.

I remember during that summer, somebody (I think it was Mike) said in the 'Other Clubs' Transfers' thread "OK, at which point do we just rename this thread 'Transfers?'" :lol:

Guest TheSummerOf69

Is this Tarmac lad one of Graham Carr's signings? Any one seen him play (?) can't find anything on youtube or even FM.

He's really hard, apparently. We should let him loose on De Jong.

Is this Tarmac lad one of Graham Carr's signings? Any one seen him play (?) can't find anything on youtube or even FM.

Yeah I'm struggling to find any concrete info about him.

Apparently the Carroll money paved the way for the deal.

Yeah I'm struggling to find any concrete info about him.

Apparently the Carroll money paved the way for the deal.

As long as he's not using us as a stepping stone to a bigger club.

Right I'll stop now.

Heard a rumour we are trying to bring in Mauro Formica. £1 million tops. Just to cover all bases in case of damage.

Sounds like it could work, top.