NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest Heneage

Torsten Frings? When did he move like?

Allways loved him since he score that ridiculous goal in the 2006 WC

Yeh just moved a couple weeks back along with Danny Kovermans of PSV and AZ fame.

Sounders striker seems to get a lot of plaudits. Not that I can remember his name.

It'd only be worth  stealing youth.

Fredy Montero. Not good enough, could make it in a few pretty good European leagues, but not the better ones.

Sounders striker seems to get a lot of plaudits. Not that I can remember his name.

It'd only be worth  stealing youth.

Is that a quote from Ian Huntley?

Harsh but I laughed.

Thnak you

I am looking forward to meeting you in hell

Guest TheSummerOf69

Over 30 hours without as much as a post in this thread... Starting to feel like this transfer windows was all foreplay..

It's that final day when you sober up and realise that all our best attributes have been abused and tossed off by a fat man that you need to fear.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Alan-Shearer-interview-Liverpool-Andy-Carroll-Newcastle-Demba-Ba-Alan-Pardew-EXCLUSIVE-article774613.html

Newcastle legend Alan Shearer admits he would be surprised if his former club did not spend some of the £35million they ­got from the sale of Andy Carroll to Liverpool.

Free transfer Demba Ba is the only striking addition this summer for manager Alan Pardew, who also sold top scorer Kevin Nolan for £4million to West Ham.

Shearer believes the Magpies must ­recruit another goal-scorer if they are to improve on last ­season.

He said: “Everyone was obviously disappointed that Andy ­Carroll left. But it was ­understandable when you look at the money they got for him £35million is a ­helluva lot of cash.

“Of course, you don’t want to lose your top players and Andy Carroll and Kevin Nolan were probably Newcastle’s two best players.

“I would be surprised of they did not go out and spend some more money. I hope that they do ­because they had a decent season on their return to the Premier League.

“If they can improve again next season – that is all the fans want.

“Last season was decent and now the supporters will be looking for Alan Pardew to take them into the top 10.”