NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

I see Tiote has today also come out and said he thinks qualifying for Europe this season is a reasonable target. I wish the boardroom had similar ambition, because one or two additions and no major outgoings would see us ideally placed to go for it.

I see Tiote has today also come out and said he thinks qualifying for Europe this season is a reasonable target. I wish the boardroom had similar ambition, because one or two additions and no major outgoings would see us ideally placed to go for it.

Is 4 points clear halfway through the season not ideally placed enough? I reckon one will come in.

Is 4 points clear halfway through the season not ideally placed enough? I reckon one will come in.

That's exactly what I expect them to think. Piss easy this, why spend money? In fact we're not going to go down, so we could sell if the offers are good enough.

Guest VaVaVoom

That's exactly what I expect them to think. Piss easy this, why spend money? In fact we're not going to go down, so we could sell Tiote or Coloccini if the offers are good enough.

Thats the worry like.

But the more i think about it i wouldnt mind Tiote going for 25mil so long as it is reinvested and we get the LB, CB and ST we need.

I'd be happy with Guthrie and Gosling playing in there with Cabaye till the end of the season.

That's exactly what I expect them to think. Piss easy this, why spend money? In fact we're not going to go down, so we could sell Tiote or Coloccini if the offers are good enough.

Thats the worry like.

But the more i think about it i wouldnt mind Tiote going for 25mil so long as it is reinvested and we get the LB, CB and ST we need.

I'd be happy with Guthrie and Gosling playing in there with Cabaye till the end of the season.

:lol:

you're not thinking about it very hard

Guest VaVaVoom

Laugh all you like lads.

Tiote has been shite this season and is NEVER worth 25mil.

I do agree however that its unlikely they will reinvest but its more likey that we would get a LB, CB and ST WITH 25mil extra rather than without it...

Thats the worry like.

Guthrie seems to pick up a lot of injuries and Gosling hasn't had a good game for us yet.

Laugh all you like lads.

I do agree however that its unlikely they will reinvest but its more likey that we would get a LB, CB and ST WITH 25mil extra rather than without it...

imperial evidence, look it up.

I'll consider this to have been a good transfer window if we don't sell any of our best players.

:nods:

Still pretty confident we won't sell anyone this month. Also pretty sure we'll sign someone too.

Laugh all you like lads.

Tiote has been s**** this season and is NEVER worth 25mil.

that 25mill will go to Sports Direct bonuses anyway.

Laugh all you like lads.

Tiote has been s**** this season and is NEVER worth 25mil.

that 25mill will go to Sports Direct bonuses anyway.

:sadnod:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Laugh all you like lads.

Bollocks.

Chris Samba not on Newcastle radar

By Lee Ryder, Evening Chronicle, Chief Sports WriterJan 2 2012Comments (25) Recommend (2)

NEWCASTLE United will not turn to Blackburn Rovers defender Chris Samba during the January transfer window.

The 27-year-old is unsettled at Ewood Park, however, the Chronicle understands Magpies have their attentions elsewhere as they go into the winter trading period - despite reports that Samba was a Toon target.

Samba - who is valued at around £8million - does not fit into United's transfer blueprint and was linked with a move to Tottenham Hotspur today.

Samba currently picks up £60,000 per week and Rovers are thought to be trying to move the player on this month but any deal to Tyneside would appear to be a non-starter.

The French media have also credited United, along with Wigan Athletic, with a move for Michael Ciani of Bordeaux but the player confirmed he is happy at his current club and wants to fight for his place.

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/01/02/chris-samba-not-on-newcastle-radar-72703-30047235/#ixzz1iJAKNdUK

I don't think he's been shite but I'd definitely accept an offer of £25m. That would be twice his actual worth IMO.

And that helps the team does it?

Incredible post.

Don't know why anyone's getting optimistic over incomings or outgoings.  Or even playing at being optimistic :lol: This regime or the last, there's historically not been very much permanent winter first team activity - http://www.transfermarkt.de/en/newcastle-united/transfers-alle/verein_762.html.  Look for all the blue lines (happened during the season) without stars (loans) ... not a great deal of inspiring prior transfers to draw on. 

Including loans it might be another story if MA wasn't deadset against them.