José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love him too. You only have to watch the video of him and Materazzi crying when he left Inter Milan to realise how strong he is as a leader and a coach. That sort of a influence is amazing. Doesn't stop him being a major fucking hypocrite at times, like.

:lol:

I used to like him, but in this second coming period, he's just become too fucking tedious for words.

I can't wait to see the smug cunt's face when we absolutely smash them to fuck tomorrow at our place.

:D

I don't take Mourinho's media personality in any way seriously, every aspect is just tactical or patently nonsensical. Just in a football sense, he is probably my favourite manager. I love the way his sides play and he is a pretty entertaining figure himself, not to mention the repeated success.

I know it makes me a bit of an arsehole to say it but I genuinely hope something appalling happens to him. He's just the lowest of the low in terms of class, dignity and integrity. Slime.

The Jose Mourinho public persona is the single biggest whoosh in history. If you're not enjoying it to death and loving every bit of it, you're missing the point and have missed it for a few years now.

Love the guy. He's the footballing Stephen Colbert.

I love him too. You only have to watch the video of him and Materazzi crying when he left Inter Milan to realise how strong he is as a leader and a coach. That sort of a influence is amazing. Doesn't stop him being a major fucking hypocrite at times, like.

Ahhhh, so two absolute cunts loving each other. So what?

I know it makes me a bit of an arsehole to say it but I genuinely hope something appalling happens to him. He's just the lowest of the low in terms of class, dignity and integrity. Slime.

The Jose Mourinho public persona is the single biggest whoosh in history. If you're not enjoying it to death and loving every bit of it, you're missing the point and have missed it for a few years now.

Why did he sneak up on someone and poke them in the eye?

Ahhhh, so two absolute cunts loving each other. So what?

Jesus, think you need to chill out man.

Nah he's a massive cunt. Eye gouging Tito Vilanova isn't part of some put on public persona

Maybe I am. Maybe sending teams out to cheat and spoil their way through games despite having unlimited financial resources isn't that enjoyable to those of us who know better. 

I'm tired of how his teams play too. Problem is it does work so it's tough to argue with the logic behind it but I'm also sad at what should be an absolutely brilliant classic team to watch winning the way his teams always win. Mourinho clowns it up to make himself the story, it's obviously all a show but it has got a bit repetitive now, he still can do something very charismatic or unexpected in the league but he's not shown that he can really adapt his teams and game plans much, but again why should he change it when it works? I think part of the reason it works though actually is how basically half the league is of very low quality and so it's fairly easy to grind out the wins the way his team plays. If there was more quality in depth he'd get caught out more often.

Yeah the Madrid experiment didn't work well. He's sitll one of the most heavily decorated managers in europe but he needs to win the champions league again to prove he's in no decline, he should be winning the premier league with what's spent and that team so that's less of an achievement imo. It says something Madrid finally got their decima after he left