World on alert Germans marching again!

Parky

Guest elbee909

Gareth Barry is not a defensive midfielder.

He is.............just a rubbish one.

And remarkably slow.

And poor at holding his position.  Now Demichelis, he's been good at this role.

Watching this game again it's quite clearly the best game of the World Cup so far. More highlights than a ton of other matches put together.

What a pisser.

It was a great game.

Barry should have fucking supermanned the cunt there. Useless twat.

Was that for the 4th goal. Disgraceful if it was... wanker just gave up.

Yeah. Just bring him down man.

You can bet your bottom dollar a German player would have done so in the same situation.

Barry should have f***ing supermanned the c*** there. Useless t***.

Was that for the 4th goal. Disgraceful if it was... w***** just gave up.

Yeah. Just bring him down man.

You can bet your bottom dollar a German player would have done so in the same situation.

Aye Johnson also had a chance to bring the German fella down for the third.

Watching the highlights, I don't understand why no one was running to the line on some of those German goals.

Too busy having a leisurely jog to the general area of the action. :lol:

JC

Cole said: “There are a lot of issues. It is not for me to talk to you guys [media] about it, but we need to just step up.

“I am just devastated, but what can you do? We will go away and start again, but we have to address the problems that are there.

“I don’t want to go into tactics. We just weren’t good enough, but we have to look at ourselves as a group. We haven’t been good enough since the start of the friendlies, so it is back to the drawing board.

“Why is this? I don’t know. ----ing hell, if I knew, I’d put it right. We wanted to do well, but sometimes we just weren’t good enough, plain and simple.

“Fabio Capello is a great manager and we have great players, but there are issues we need to address.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup-2010/news/7858035/England-v-Germany-Joe-Cole-admits-problems-must-be-addressed.html

When the commentators said not many of the German players would get into England's team I was shocked. Off the top of my head I'd take Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Klose, Mertesacker and Ozil. Maybe some others too. They definitely have better strength in depth than England.

JC

Cole said: “There are a lot of issues. It is not for me to talk to you guys [media] about it, but we need to just step up.

“I am just devastated, but what can you do? We will go away and start again, but we have to address the problems that are there.

“I don’t want to go into tactics. We just weren’t good enough, but we have to look at ourselves as a group. We haven’t been good enough since the start of the friendlies, so it is back to the drawing board.

“Why is this? I don’t know. ----ing hell, if I knew, I’d put it right. We wanted to do well, but sometimes we just weren’t good enough, plain and simple.

“Fabio Capello is a great manager and we have great players, but there are issues we need to address.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup-2010/news/7858035/England-v-Germany-Joe-Cole-admits-problems-must-be-addressed.html

Sounds about right, Joe you havent exactly done well as a super-sub either.

JC

:clap:

A bit of honesty. Is it so hard to say this? Wish Capello, Terry and Gerrard went down similar lines, rather than the old and typical 'we played well' 'OMG! Disallowed goal!!!' etc

JC

:clap:

A bit of honesty. Is it so hard to say this? Wish Capello, Terry and Gerrard went down similar lines, rather than the old and typical 'we played well' 'OMG! Disallowed goal!!!' etc

Eh? Have you been asleep for the last two weeks?

When the commentators said not many of the German players would get into England's team I was shocked. Off the top of my head I'd take Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Klose, Mertesacker and Ozil. Maybe some others too. They definitely have better strength in depth than England.

Not Mertesacker,he's shite.Friedrich maybe.

Podolski definitely

Podolski definitely

Thomas Muller.  He bossed the match today.

Guest palnese

Podolski definitely

Thomas Muller.  He bossed the match today.

Which English players would get in the German side?

Ashley Cole and............ nope, that's it.

Not read the rest of this thread; we were shit & if we had equalised I fancied us to win. I honestly believe that.

That said, we looked tired, unhappy, ponderous, without team spirit, a lack of leadership & generally apathetic to everything that was happening around us.

That can only be the fault of the manager & when you look at his team selection, tactics & obvious unwillingness to change things around then I can fully understand the performance we put in. Unacceptable maybe but I can understand it.

Guest elbee909

:rolleyes:

Gareth Barry is not a defensive midfielder.

He is.............just a rubbish one.

And remarkably slow.

And poor at holding his position.  Now Demichelis, he's been good at this role.

Fallling over?

Ah yeah, he's foreign so all he does is fall over, obviously.  :rolleyes: