The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest Roger Kint
From 5 of the best attacking talents around to 1, when the 1 left inevitably got injured we were relying on Andreas fucking Andersson and John Barnes was top scorer with 6 goals.

To be fair its a bit harsh blaming Andersson for the full season, he didnt join til the January when Shearer was fit again. Not that it stops him being a horrific signing mind.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

why the f*** have newcastle accepted 1900 tickets for this

We could take 6000 easily.

Not sure about that, tickets are astronomical.

I have loads of Space Bucks, its real money I don't have.

Actually a quick Google Image search shows that Mick is correct, but it seems to be about 90 percent the other way around, and ten percent in the "f*** off" position.

I remember seeing him on some old (obviously) film in a desert and he got out of a jeep and gave our soldiers the V's, I knew what he meant but it was still funny.

Actually a quick Google Image search shows that Mick is correct, but it seems to be about 90 percent the other way around, and ten percent in the "f*** off" position.

I remember seeing him on some old (obviously) film in a desert and he got out of a jeep and gave our soldiers the V's, I knew what he meant but it was still funny.

;D

Can't pull that one in here Mick, Madras told me you were there in person.

why the fuck have newcastle accepted 1900 tickets for this

Might cost Dekka and Fat Ash £400 if we don't shift 10 tickets, can't take that risk you daftie.

As has already been shown by not selling full amounts at other away games we can no longer afford a striker.

Mr Evra and Mr Suarez spoke to each other in Spanish. Mr Evra asked Mr Suarez why he had kicked him, referring to the foul five minutes previously. Mr Suarez replied "Porque tu eres negro", meaning "Because you are black". Mr Evra then said to Mr Suarez “say it to me again, I’m going to punch you”. Mr Suarez replied "No hablo con los negros", meaning "I don't speak to blacks". Mr Evra continued by saying that he now thought he was going to punch Mr Suarez. Mr Suarez replied "Dale, negro, negro, negro", which meant "okay, blackie, blackie, blackie". As Mr Suarez said this, he reached out to touch Mr Evra's arm, gesturing at his skin. Mr Kuyt then intervened. When the referee blew his whistle and called the players over to him shortly after the exchanges in the goalmouth, Mr Evra said to the referee "ref, ref, he just called me a fucking black".

He sounds like a racist to me, LFC fans.

As for the aggravating factors, Mr

Suarez used the word "negro" or "negros" seven times, in the course of an

acrimonious argument, and went beyond simply addressing Mr Evra as "negro".

Mr Suarez knew or ought to have known that these words were unacceptable,

particularly in view of the FA-supported campaigns against all forms of racism

in football. The words were targeted directly at Mr Evra, as part of Mr Suarez's

attempts to wind him up.

The FA in 'having sense' shocker.

Mr Evra and Mr Suarez spoke to each other in Spanish. Mr Evra asked Mr Suarez why he had kicked him, referring to the foul five minutes previously. Mr Suarez replied "Porque tu eres negro", meaning "Because you are black". Mr Evra then said to Mr Suarez “say it to me again, I’m going to punch you”. Mr Suarez replied "No hablo con los negros", meaning "I don't speak to blacks". Mr Evra continued by saying that he now thought he was going to punch Mr Suarez. Mr Suarez replied "Dale, negro, negro, negro", which meant "okay, blackie, blackie, blackie". As Mr Suarez said this, he reached out to touch Mr Evra's arm, gesturing at his skin. Mr Kuyt then intervened. When the referee blew his whistle and called the players over to him shortly after the exchanges in the goalmouth, Mr Evra said to the referee "ref, ref, he just called me a fucking black".

He sounds like a racist to me, LFC fans.

That was the charge. Not read as to what they found yet.