The Liverpool Thread

Parky

wish Orwell was still around to turn the extreme policing of RAWK and state of denial amongst the dippers into a novel.

:spit: this thread over last week or so has been f*ckin hilarious also i dont see why cant beat this lot next week and possibly go 11 points clear of them lmao oh Jose dont you look stupid now and i quote.......

“This club will never again fight to be among the top six with this policy.” - Jose Enrique on #NUFC (2011)

Guest neesy111

When Sunderland went down with 19 points didn't they win at Anfield that season?

They beat Liverpool at the SOL.

Liverpool must have the ugliest team that has ever existed

ipswich late 70's early 80's, wark, gates, beattie,mills,cooper,viljoen,mariner,butcher....all hideous, even worse than our team including berdo, anderson, mcreery, waddle, ugly fuckers all.

5 home wins out of 15. Wow, that really is not good enough!

sounds fine to me.

It's just about an average record imo. Home form is key to any team's season and simply put, Liverpool's hasn't been good enough.

wish Orwell was still around to turn the extreme policing of RAWK and state of denial amongst the dippers into a novel.

:spit: this thread over last week or so has been f*ckin hilarious also i dont see why cant beat this lot next week and possibly go 11 points clear of them lmao oh Jose dont you look stupid now and i quote.......

“This club will never again fight to be among the top six with this policy.” - Jose Enrique on #NUFC (2011)

You never know they could be only 2 points behind us after next weeks game  :scared:

There is some serious tempting of fate going on in this thread.

Jose and Carroll will be extremely motivated for this game and playing like their lives depend on it... Bellers too if not injured. I would love to beat them soundly, but honestly they could just as easily win. We are not playing well and they are not that bad.

"Kenny knows this is not right and will be working as best he can to put things right. Anyone calling for him to resign should be ashamed of themselves. If it was in the best interests of this club for him to resign, Kenny probably would. Nobody is viewing Kenny as a 'saviour' or a 'messiah'. Kenny is LFC. Kenny is one of us, and that is how he should be treated"

Kenny is LFC :) :)

Hopefully the club will continue to think the same. Its a different era to the last time Kenny was successful, I think he is too out of touch now and maybe even him "being LFC" is hindering his decision making, such as the handling of the Suarez situation. Chelsea managed to stick by their player without causing too much controversy over his incident with Ferdinand.

Jose and Carroll will be extremely motivated for this game and playing like their lives depend on it... Bellers too if not injured. I would love to beat them soundly, but honestly they could just as easily win. We are not playing well and they are not that bad.

I don't think anyone expects the game to be easy. Just that it's possible for us to win, really. Also don't think José and Carroll will be that much more motivated than in other games. Not to the degree that is matters anyway.

Guest Phil K

I don't think anyone expects the game to be easy. Just that it's possible for us to win, really. Also don't think José and Carroll will be that much more motivated than in other games. Not to the degree that is matters anyway.

Oh I think they will.

They'll get stick (rightly) and I just hope the lads wind them up.

They'll be more up for it than the Wigan match, and know they'll be watched so less likely to make silly mistakes.

Wigan have never beaten a top 6 team away in the Premiership........ And they still haven't!

:iamatwat:

nicked that!

Careful, they beat Tottenham away last year.  Prepare a retort.

Spurs weren't top 6 then.

Would love Pardew to engage maximum troll next week. To be 11 points clear of them after selling them over 40 million quids worth of "talent" would be very sweet. The thought of Suarez running at Willo is scary though, really need Colo to be fit and Perch or Tiote sitting in front of them.