The Liverpool Thread

Parky

It wouldn't really affect Sunderland if O'Neil left IMO, but it might be a disaster for Liverpool of they picked him.

He's the best manager they'll have for a long, long time imo, and I don't rate him particularly highly.

Me neither and it just shows how shit they are  :lol: but i do agree with the sentiment going on here that O'Neill while is the best manager Sunderland have had in a very long time i dont believe he's good enough to take Liverpool back into the top 4.....

Plus he would sign a load of overrated british crap to go along with the abundance of it already :lol:

Not surprised, but if the scousers think getting a new boss in will be a quick fix then they'll be sadly mistaken. Far more wrong at Liverpool than who happens to be picking the team sheet.

They are clearly the laughing stock of the PL now and it'll just keep on going. :)

fingers and toes crossed

Brian Woolnough ‏@WoolnoughBrian

Liverpool must get a big name fans respect, O'Neill fits bill. #LFC :jesuswept:

Actually that wouldn't surprise me at all. Like it or not, MON still is a big name in football. He would jump at the chance I'm pretty sure, he really fancies himself as a manager of one the big clubs in this country. Sunderland could lose their new messiah :)

The thing that would go against this is probably is MON is seen as too similar to Hodgson and Dalglish, comes from a different age and they need to think a little differently with their next appointment because the previous two haven't worked at all. That makes me think that Martinez is probably the best bet.

He would jump at the chance.  He jumps at anything tbh

Not surprised, but if the scousers think getting a new boss in will be a quick fix then they'll be sadly mistaken. Far more wrong at Liverpool than who happens to be picking the team sheet.

They are clearly the laughing stock of the PL now and it'll just keep on going. :)

It's probably stopped the decline IMO, can only see them recovering now, but only slightly.

I wouldn't bet on that. A decline such as theirs will take time (and mega-bucks) to arrest - be sure of that.

I think a decent up to date manager gets that team where we are right now, no problem.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/moomino/29qmrko.gif

How the fuck have I never seen that Mick gif before, that is epic.