The Liverpool Thread

Parky

From a spurs forum

Never in my life have I read so much filth, and bile from such a wide cross section of support, as I have from RAWK recently. It just beggars belief. You are your own worst enemy. Not the Media, or anyone else.

You are like a tight knit Free Mason society, who hates anything that is not you. You hate teams because they are now better than you. You hate players because they are better than your own. You hate managers, because they are better than Kenny Dalgliesh. You hate the Press because you are not in the limelight.

Ask yourselves why you should be? What have you done to deserve to be?

You spent 100M, yet you dont entertain...not even slightly. Please take a look at the table, because the last time I checked, there are six teams above you. Yet all of your players are much better, and you have a better manager.

Your "loyalty" is not admirable. Its disgusting. Its the stuff of the deranged, and the delusional. Like a form of narcisissm. A sickness. You make me sick.

:clap:

From a spurs forum

Never in my life have I read so much filth, and bile from such a wide cross section of support, as I have from RAWK recently. It just beggars belief. You are your own worst enemy. Not the Media, or anyone else.

You are like a tight knit Free Mason society, who hates anything that is not you. You hate teams because they are now better than you. You hate players because they are better than your own. You hate managers, because they are better than Kenny Dalgliesh. You hate the Press because you are not in the limelight.

You spent 100M, yet you dont entertain...not even slightly. Please take a look at the table, because the last time I checked, there are six teams above you. Yet all of your players are much better, and you have a better manager.

Your "loyalty" is not admirable. Its disgusting. Its the stuff of the deranged, and the delusional. Like a form of narcisissm. A sickness. You make me sick.

:clap: :clap:

From a spurs forum

:thup:

I honestly think that the only way for Liverpool fans to become "normal" and less delusional is the club getting relegated (I know, I know, it's never going to happen.....).

All the best

Roy Hodgson

Fixed

You have to consider what makes someone become a Liverpool fan - a few are actual Scousers, and to be fair I've been mates with a few who were proper sound lads, but after that you get the gloryhunters. Only there isn't much glory to be had these days, which must be incredibly frustrating when that's all you're interested in.

So you either give it up as a bad job and start supporting Man City or fall back on the past - famous European nights, YNWA, won it 5 times and all that shite - that way you can keep your sense of supposed superiority long after it's ceased to be relevant to anyone else.

In short, twats.

They all buy into the victim syndrome too.  "Everyone's against us, blah blah blah..."  Horrible mindset if you're going to be a new fan of anything.

The must have felt that syndrome was starting to fade this season as they go all out to be the most hated bunch of twats in football.

Apparently Parker is a ponce because the kick 'probably only winded him and he should have got straight back up' :lol:

They're so delusional and blinkered that they're starting to make the mackems look like a sensible bunch.

Mackem delusions are just amusing. Whereas the Liverpool delusions have become quite sinister.

btw, has there been any mentions of the pool scum using lasers last night?