The Liverpool Thread

Parky

From RAWK

He'll do his best for this club every time.  The games won and lost don't matter to me.  The tactics don't matter to me.  People have been rightfully banned from this forum for some of the shit they've said, and I'm sure there have been a few chinned as well...all deserved.

I support Kenny.  The rest of you lot can fuck off...

and

The only reason why we should trust Kenny is because he is King Kenny. Even if we do not win anything or even get relegated, he has my 100% trust. No, I'm not joking.

King Kenny. He will do the right thing for us. Trust and patience.

:idiot2: So they would rather be a floundering team under "King Kenny" than a quality side under someone else. Fine by me!

Would be interested to see how many times we've been on Sky/ESPN so far this season compared to other teams... We must be right up there...

so far in the league (and including next couple of games):

ESPN: 3 times

SKY: 14 times

Magedia!! :frantic:

As a QPR fan, just getting back from the game, all I remember is celebrating 3 goals, hugging random people, being patted on the back by all and sundry as I've been wearing a DERRY jersey all season and that's the first time he's scored in the Premier League.

Wanna know why we turned that game around?

Because Liverpool fans started arrogantly insulting QPR when they were 2-0 up, telling us we are a shit club and we are going down. The QPR crowd got angry and dominated the atmosphere of the ground. Loftus road is small so we can do that, we did it against Chelsea.

Also, Barton was finally taken off and the team started playing more freely.

"Speechless. We are 12 points away from 4th spot with no game in hand, 5 points away from Newcastle.

Yep, Newcastle."

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=291442.msg10060358#msg10060358

:tobey:

Jesus. Started to look at the thread last night, then went to bed. Got up this morning, went to have a look and there's fucking 53 pages of the stuff.

Not sure whether my sides can take the strain.

I quite liked this post:

I read this for a couple of hours last night. I found it mesmerising. There's fellas in here posting page after page of bile, moaning that they aren't allowed to moan on RAWk. There's fellas who helped hound out Rafa preaching loyalty to "King Kenny," and the Liverpool Way. There's fellas who leathered a young Lucas, saying we're fucked without him and leathering into Henderson. It really is mindboggling.

There was a time we got pissed off, had a moan, and carried on supporting. I'm not being some aul arse Uber fan. I haven't been to a match in 2 seasons. Shit like this drove me away. It wasn't all trophies in my day. I've supported LFC for 50 years, about half of that they were great, the other half not so great. What we didn't do was start screaming for heads to roll and turn on each other.

Shankly said we were like a big family. I'd hate to be a brother of most in here and make a mistake. It's sad to see how our fan base has gone, but I've found meself sat here, laughing at most of this.

I don't expect it to ever change. It's just the way it is. I agree with AL555. It's in some of the players too. It's not just some kids throwing wobblers on the internet. It's just how it is now. I know plenty of aul fellas it's rubbed off on, and plenty of kids that support in the old traditional way. But sadly, the armchair experts and dummy spitters are becoming the majority.

Oh well, time's change.

Guest neesy111

If we get a couple of players with the same attitude as Suarez we'll have a strong league campaign next year.

God, can you imagine.

Aye, they could do with a few more 9 match bans to disrupt their season.

They've lost most of the games since he's been back :lol:

The thing I don't get is the number of people on that thread who genuinely still believed they could get top four before last night. I mean, what in the absolute fuck? They have now taken eight points out of a possible 30. I know their run-in isn't the toughest, but they still have to play at you guys, at home to Chelsea and away to Swansea (which genuinely is one of the toughest away matches "on the calendar"). Even if they won last night they still needed three of us, Arse, Chelsea and Newcastle to implode.