The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Won't be a popular opinion on here I feel, but I still wanted Liverpool to win the title. Will really hate to see City win it.

Fuck that shit! Seeing the Liverpool tv pundit mafia having the smug smiles wiped off their faces has been fucking priceless!

Man City are very much the lesser of the evils in the title chase.

Won't be a popular opinion on here I feel, but I still wanted Liverpool to win the title. Will really hate to see City win it.

f*** that s***! Seeing the Liverpool tv pundit mafia having the smug smiles wiped off their faces has been f***ing priceless!

Couldn't agree more, its ridiculous the number of ex players they have in the media and they all spout the same nonsense.  It's always a penalty for them and the ref got it wrong.  Redknapp epitomises that, he is just such a bias tvvat it's untrue

Guest firetotheworks

My admiration for them begins and ends with the way that they've played this season.

Me too, much better than City winning it. Not that them falling apart isn't slightly amusing mind.

f*** that s***! Seeing the Liverpool tv pundit mafia having the smug smiles wiped off their faces has been f***ing priceless!

Couldn't agree more, its ridiculous the number of ex players they have in the media and they all spout the same nonsense.  It's always a penalty for them and the ref got it wrong.  Redknapp epitomises that, he is just such a bias tvvat it's untrue

Abso-fuckin-lutely! I also can't stand the sense of entitlement of their supporters. They have had far more than their fair share of success over the past 40 years for what is fundamentally a club with no greater potential than the likes of ourselves, Spurs, Aston Villa etc. They just had thing fall into place at the right time (i.e. in the 70s and 80s when the rest of football was in a shambles) and huge slices of luck (that champions league final!). There's no reason why they have any more right to success than any other club, quite the opposite really.

I'd love it if we manage to scrape a draw and scupper any remaining hope for them on Sunday!

Guest bimpy474

Me too, much better than City winning it. Not that them falling apart isn't slightly amusing mind.

Wish you would go back to liking Pardew, this Liverpool stuff is tipping me over the edge like.

:thup:

Almost 20 years later, and I still can't get over the 4-3 in '96. I started this season with an eye on them thinking they'd play some good football if they kept Suarez, and be up there in the top 4. Until I realized they could actually win the damn thing back in December, and the terror and deep wound from that fateful night at Anfield came rushing back in full pulsating memories. Fuck them for the way they taunted us after that. Willing us on to lose against their "bitter rivals" Man U no less. Vile club.

:thup:

If we're ever going to win the league, it'll be the City way. What Liverpool & Ath Madrid have done this season is monumental, but they're exceptions rather than the rule.

I relate to City fans pre 2010 far more than Liverpool fans so I'm happy with the (likely) outcome.

I just love to see an underdog triumph. I do find the Gerrard slip funny but the emotion of last night, Suarez crying etc I don't find funny.

Still progressed a lot this season but obviously when you get within a few games of lifting it, it doesn't matter how far you've come you're still thought of as a failure.

You don't find funny?

It was f***ing hilarious.

It was comical seeing gerrard pushing the camera away from suarez as well. Fucking ball sacks.

I hope City win the league, won't be nearly as much media spunking, especially now that it's in Citys hands.

Fuck fuckin Liverpool.

You don't find funny?

It was f***ing hilarious.

It was comical seeing gerrard pushing the camera away from suarez as well. Fucking ball sacks.

I hope City win the league, won't be nearly as much media spunking, especially now that it's in Citys hands.

Fuck fuckin Liverpool.

Wasn't pushing the camera away when he knew it was on him while he delivered that sickening "we don't let it slip" speech.

Looks like you just have, Stevie.