Are you looking forward to the new season?

Guest BooBoo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BooBoo

Is anyone actually looking forward to the new season? On the plus side we're back in the big league but on the other hand the glaring weaknesses in the squad have seemingly little chance of being adressed given Ashleys penny pinching. Plus the idea of loaning kids from the big boys so we can fatten them up for their parent clubs to benefit leaves me very cold.

Personally at this moment in time, im dreading it.

Guest toonlass

No, absolutely not. While I never thought about giving me season ticket up last year when we were relegated I wish I hadn't got the 3 year season ticket now. I just don't think we will have a great time. It's going to be a scrappy season IMO. After the great times we had this year in the Championship I think being back in the "big league" is going to be shit!

I always look forward to the new season but I'm under no illusion that we're going to be in a relegation scrap from the first whistle. We'll struggle badly unfortunately.

Definitely. Seeing us on TV again, playing in this league, at the best stadiums. As long as we stay up, I'm going to fine. Sure, it's going to be a struggle, but I'm going to look forward to any season.

It'll be a struggle but i've got faith in Hughton to bring in two or three upgrades and get the current crop to step up. We'll be okay. :thup:

Looking forward to it as always. :aww: