James Perch

BeloEmre

One of very few players to improve as a player under Pardew. Fair few should see their P45 before him

:thup:

I agree as well, if only it was easy to sell players in strict order of ability.

If only we could win every game no matter who we send out.

This is fucking stupid.  It's not as if Perch has demanded first team football.

Sell an adequate squad member who is also versatile, keep useless cock knockers like Williamson and Gosling.

Not in public, and as many has pointed out he seems to be a decent guy who wouldn´t do something like that. So we haven´t got a clue what the deal is basically.

Really not bothered. Average player who I really could care if he ever wore the shirt again. Nothing against him or anything. The times when he was on the teamsheet ahead of Anita used to kill me Soul. Not that was his fault mind but the point still stands.

Guest neesy111

He's not a good player. The way we played let him shine, though, as he could make loads of tacklez.

:thup:

Perch fanclub crying into their newly printed Brazil shirts.

Or some people watched us decimated by injuries last season and can't understand why we are getting rid of a perfectly reasonable squad player because they know he won't be replaced and it just leaves us another player short for the sake of £700,000 :dontknow:

He also put in better performances than our first choice defensive midfielder.

Did the best he could given his ability - absolutely love seeing players turn it all around and come good. Always nice to see.

Low Level Prem Quality player, surprised the newly promoted sides haven't gone for him if he were indeed up for sale.

Regardless, thank you Perchinho for all the service!

Did the best he could given his ability - absolutely love seeing players turn it all around and come good. Always nice to see.

Low Level Prem Quality player, surprised the newly promoted sides haven't gone for him if he were indeed up for sale.

Regardless, thank you Perchinho for all the service!

Pretty much my view too.

Perch fanclub crying into their newly printed Brazil shirts.

Or some people watched us decimated by injuries last season and can't understand why we are getting rid of a perfectly reasonable squad player because they know he won't be replaced and it just leaves us another player short for the sake of £700,000 :dontknow:

He also put in better performances than our first choice defensive midfielder.

Struggle to give a shit in all honesty, but I guess I can see that argument.

Always thought he was shit even when he was supposed to be doing well. Woeful full-back, poor ill-equipped CB both physically and technically and at his best filled a space in midfield when we 'needed him to' (ie other better footballers on the bench that the manager doesn't like, so he is blue chip midfielder). Can't fault his admirable attitude and I will admit he did put in some dependable performances when all around him were losing the plot, but at the end of the day he's a positionless Championship player who I won't particularly miss.

No specific reason to sell him, not much reason to keep him either.

I liked how he improved, but overall he is a poor player and we shouldn't miss him at all. Unless our worst transfer nightmares/fabrications come true.