Dan Gosling

Dave

What are his FM stats like? Someone screen shot in.

Here you go gaylords, here's for all the Football Gay Manager fans.

Note this is 2009 so his stats may have improved abit or shafted.

http://i36.tinypic.com/6rhn2h.jpg

Kind of s*** then, he doesn't even have a face!  :lol:

Just like the rest of the Premier League. All faceless bastards, all of them hahaha

I just read that we might have to pay around 4m for Everton if we sign him, hope thats not true.

Where was this man? I'm with Cajun, can't see any compensation amount rising to that much. I'm not sure of the exact rules but I thought this compensation malarky applied when a player was raised and trained at that club. Everton signed him from Plymouth. Perhaps I'm wrong though.

I just read that we might have to pay around 4m for Everton if we sign him, hope thats not true.

Where was this man? I'm with Cajun, can't see any compensation amount rising to that much. I'm not sure of the exact rules but I thought this compensation malarky applied when a player was raised and trained at that club. Everton signed him from Plymouth. Perhaps I'm wrong though.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=808283&sec=transfers&cc=4716&campaign=rss&source=soccernet

I find it hard to believe aswell.

city got a large amount (3.5m up front more later) for sturridge in a tribunal so its not unusual

Wasn't Sturridge rated considerably higher then Gosling?

EDIT:  Man City rated him at £7m, they got half that.

they got add on incentives too that went up to 6.5m 500k after 10, 20, 30 and 40 league appearances 1m if he gets an international cap and 15% sell on clause so they got 6.5 out of 7m

I think its only fair to expect a compo claim. However it probably won't come till after November as we could rightly argue we need to see how he comes back from a big injury. Any time before that and we should only have to pay a minimal amount.

I can't see this being sorted soon.

Well this is for the future.  We couldn't rely on him to fight relegation battle in the coming season.

Still a very positive signing though. He would be very useful if we play a 4-5-1 formation.

Any compensation amount up to £2.5m and I think we should still class this deal as a good piece of business.

Would be nice to class it as a free transfer though.

The says that the club are refusing to comment.  They may wait until any appeal etc is done.

well 'the' is usually right like.

But it will let me quote - and that was a reet rib tickler

The says that the club are refusing to comment.  They may wait until any appeal etc is done.

well 'the' is usually right like.

But it will let me quote - and that was a reet rib tickler

glad you enjoyed it

Guest neesy111

This reminds of the stuff when we had apparently had an agreement to sign sidwell, then cos of roeder being sacked he changed his mind, career down hill after that :lol:

Would be dissapointed if we have to pay compensation, best thing about this deal is the fact it's for nowt and risk free.

i'd look at the positive side and the fact we are willing to spend cash if needs be to get our man

If we're waiting for the appeal to go through then I hope we get some agreement in writing from him... :shifty:

:lol:

Don't worry, his word is his bond.

Aye, I can just see it.

Chris: "So, Dan. We're delighted you chose us, we'll sign the contract and we'll arrange the unveiling"

Dan: "Yeah of course. See ya"

Chris: "Whoa! Hang on Dan, you need to sign the contract first"

Dan: "Erm, I've forgotten my pen"

Chris "Oh shit me too. Do you promise you'll sign though?"

Dan: "Yeah no danger. Pinkie?"

Chris: "Pinkie. Cheers mate."

And then he signs for West Ham two days later.