The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Making you as gay as them. Drama queen.

Are you twelve?

:lol:

Mourinho's Porto team were one of the worst culprits when it comes to diving as well.

His Real Madrid team dives as much as the Barcelona team too.

Mourinho's a horrible c*** of a man, would love it if he'd just f*** off from the sport altogether.

Brings nothing positive to the sport at all, if I want to see some tosser acting excessively arrogant and talking s**** in interviews I'll start watching wrestling again.

:thup:

Do a search on youtube for Pepe Dani Alves and press the first one. Pepe doesn't even touch Alves, yet Alves had to be stretched off? Feigning c***.

Absolutely, I initially thought there was minimal contact but that youtube video (can I link it, it's a Frech football show with replay?) shows that there was absolutely no contact coz Alves withdrew his leg. Might still be classified as dangerous coz the foot was raised but no way is that a red card. The way Alves then rolls around holding his shin and knee makes it clear as ever that Barcelona was not just diving and cheating but were looking to get Madrid players sent off.

And we have some donkey (hint: has an avatar of an ex world player of the year now more commonly known as fatty) saying that the 'tackle' was worse than De Jong's leg breaker on HBA!  :lol:

Mourinho's a horrible c*** of a man, would love it if he'd just f*** off from the sport altogether.

Brings nothing positive to the sport at all, if I want to see some tosser acting excessively arrogant and talking s**** in interviews I'll start watching wrestling again.

Mourinho is a poor man's Eric Cantona tbh

What crap.

Ferguson has a ounce of decency and respect for football. Which is why Man U (as much as I hate to say it) have been lovely to watch over the years.

Surely you could say the same about Mourinho in his Chelsea days?

If he left, what about him would you miss?

until now he was the guy who could break the unbreakable, succeed where others failed in the face of adversity/history

porto - nothing needs saying

chelsea - won them their first title in however long

inter - cemented more titles after mancini and won them the CL they craved winning the impossible barca game along the way

real - was supposed to be him beating the unbeatable Barca team

problem with the last one is he can't, so all he pissing and moaning and chelping is just that - he simply can't beat them on the pitch and it's the first time it's happened to him

i won't miss mourinho himself but the game needs a manager who can come and do something like that, especially how power and finance centric the game is in this day and age

Ferguson has a ounce of decency and respect for football. Which is why Man U (as much as I hate to say it) have been lovely to watch over the years.

if ferguson had left manyoo and tried his luck elsewhere after winning the CL the first time, and things didn't quite go his way, i'm quite confident he'd become a total and utter disgrace with the press and his comments like

he's in such an untouchable smug rut at manyoo he doesn't need to get excited about shit anymore

I wouldn't miss any football manager, that's not the point. What would you miss about Alex Ferguson - his whiney face or his intimidation of referees? Doesn't stop him being brilliant.

I'd miss the football his teams produce.

Same with Wenger.

There's nothing about Mourinho I'd miss at all.

I wouldn't miss any football manager, that's not the point. What would you miss about Alex Ferguson - his whiney face or his intimidation of referees? Doesn't stop him being brilliant.

I'd miss the football his teams produce.

Same with Wenger.

There's nothing about Mourinho I'd miss at all.

Fair enough, I personally quite like him. Against Barca he couldn't win - the only possible approach is the one he took. His reaction after was stupid though, obviously.

Eh?  Mourinho's Chelsea played some pretty brilliant football.

Not going to get into an argument about Mourinho as it has been done to death.. but the guy is a managerial genius.  I'd miss that.

Then why couldn't he get them to a Champions League Final?

Bearing in mind he has won twice with different clubs, I suspect he isn't that fussed.  What a ridiculous argument.

Then why couldn't he get them to a Champions League Final?

Bearing in mind he has won twice with different clubs, I suspect he isn't that fussed.  What a ridiculous argument.

By that logic he might as well just retire then, there's no point in him carrying on.