Harry Redknapp

Tooj

I was in Landahn yesterday - the taxi driver sounded like Redknapps brother

reckoned it was a well needed reality check and that if they didn't make the CL again 'arry would be off to run England and all their stars would disappear over the summer as well

• 2 weeks later...

I see the cunt's asking for the Citeh Stoke game to be moved because he's not worried about Stoke's integrity, but he thinks they'll lose deliberately and stop Spurs from qualifying for Europe. What a cunt, reminds me of what Taggart did to us, if I was Stoke then I'd sue him.

• 2 months later...

Not sure how old this interview is on SSN but he's seemingly trying to bump up the price for Modric rather than saying he won't let him go/no one can afford him.

It was live the previous evening.  As Redknapp said, all the negotiating is done by Levy, Levy has already said Modric will not be sold this window at any price.  There is nothing being said which would suggest Levy is having a change of heart.

SSN also said Modric will be talking to Levy today in 'clear the air' talks.  I would guess Modric will be shouting because he is currently still in Croatia.  Returns to England tomorrow, starts training on Thursday (late start due to international duty).

Not sure how old this interview is on SSN but he's seemingly trying to bump up the price for Modric rather than saying he won't let him go/no one can afford him.

It was live the previous evening.  As Redknapp said, all the negotiating is done by Levy, Levy has already said Modric will not be sold this window at any price.   There is nothing being said which would suggest Levy is having a change of heart.

SSN also said Modric will be talking to Levy today in 'clear the air' talks.  I would guess Modric will be shouting because he is currently still in Croatia.   Returns to England tomorrow, starts training on Thursday (late start due to international duty).

Berbatov tbh

It was live the previous evening.  As Redknapp said, all the negotiating is done by Levy, Levy has already said Modric will not be sold this window at any price.   There is nothing being said which would suggest Levy is having a change of heart.

SSN also said Modric will be talking to Levy today in 'clear the air' talks.  I would guess Modric will be shouting because he is currently still in Croatia.   Returns to England tomorrow, starts training on Thursday (late start due to international duty).

Are you still here talking shite?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

He's at it again...

Ahead of Bolton’s trip to White Hart Lane on Saturday, Rednapp confirmed he i still interested in a player who will be out of contract in the summer.

“We tried to get him [Cahill] - we were dead keen in the last window but couldn’t quite get there,” he said.

“I think he’ll be a great signing for anyone. He’s young, a good sort, good character. You can go out and buy superstar players but you need the Scott Parkers - the good lads that come in every day and get on with it, want to be here. They are worth their weight in gold.

"It’s not all about having players with massive egos - if they want to do it, they want to do it.

"Gary Cahill is that type of good lad. I’ve always liked him.

"He’s a good player. We’ll have to see.”

He's at it again...

Ahead of Bolton’s trip to White Hart Lane on Saturday, Rednapp confirmed he i still interested in a player who will be out of contract in the summer.

“We tried to get him [Cahill] - we were dead keen in the last window but couldn’t quite get there,” he said.

“I think he’ll be a great signing for anyone. He’s young, a good sort, good character. You can go out and buy superstar players but you need the Scott Parkers - the good lads that come in every day and get on with it, want to be here. They are worth their weight in gold.

"It’s not all about having players with massive egos - if they want to do it, they want to do it.

"Gary Cahill is that type of good lad. I’ve always liked him.

"He’s a good player. We’ll have to see.”

Ha, same old Harry, always tapping up.....

I really do hate this cunt and why do the FA not do something about him and his fkn public tapping up of players.

I'm not keen on it either but there's nothing stopping him, there's no rule that you can't compliment other teams' players.

“He [Krul] is having a tremendous season for Newcastle. You'd have to be stupid to not want to sign him,” he said.

“I think he’ll be a great signing for any team. He’s young and ambitious and talented. He's a terrific guy as well. You can go out and buy superstar attacking players but you need the Tim Kruls of this world to sit at the back between the sticks and keep the opposition out."

"I’ve always liked him. He’s a good player. But he's contracted to Newcastle United and so I can't say much about it. But yes, I want to sign him.

"We'll see. Newcastle are always willing to sell their players, like the situation with Andy last season. We nearly got him. We'll see about Timmy."

:(