Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

1. Look at what most people are posting.

2. Take the opposite viewpoint, even if you do not disagree personally.

3. Sit back and enjoy as numerous people from 1. believe you are being sincere.

HTT is right, basically. We're all pissed off, but it's been recieved as you'd expect 13 year old girls to react to a concert cancellation.

Anyone 'in tears' has far bigger problems than Ben Arfa right now.

HTT is just a little wanker, like you, Grumpy Cunt and several others who think they're being clever.. Good luck in the big wide world, self-obsessed assholes

HTT is right, basically. We're all pissed off, but it's been recieved as you'd expect 13 year old girls to react to a concert cancellation.

Anyone 'in tears' has far bigger problems than Ben Arfa right now.

HTT is just a little w*****, like you, Grumpy c*** and several others who think they're being clever.. Good luck in the big wide world, self-obsessed assholes

Aye, you're obviously a real man of the world, judging by the petty nonsense you've posted in the last day.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

If this is so minimal to you then you obviously didn't know just what this lad was capable of and how important a signing he was for Newcastle.

probably already mentioned but he's doing his rehab up here.

Good on the club, for either looking after the player or not trying to go back on the deal (whichever it is).

Look after him properly and a silver lining could be that he falls for the club even more and we get to see him around next year and for many more afterwards

I was actually thinking of that bit when he was clapping and giving thumbs up when being stretchered off, at that moment I didn't think it was that serious although the oxygenmask and so on.

But thinking about it, what a legend! Haha, I just hope he'll be back soon enough to help was stay up.

pretty sure he was given a nice healthy dose of morpheine on the pitch like, surely oxygen alone wouldnt mask the pain of that. probably thought he was being carried off because of his excellence

:lol:

Thanks for that. :thup:

His seemingly carefree attitude is quite funny. He seems to have very strong opinions or feelings but we always see the same face.

Decides to show up at Newcastle airport- "Yeah, whatever"

Scores 30 screamer to win a match - "Yeah, whatever"

Breaks leg, lies on a stretcher - "Yeah, whatever"

He took it like a f***ing man. I'd cry my eyes out tbh.

i'd be doing a quick self service medical course whilst in the hospital "so if i cut someones achiles tendon with a bread knife would it be likely to have any lasting damage ?"

According to .com, Van Marwik sees it like we do and has PULLED D J from the squad! How the fuck an International Coach can see it for what it is and pleb pundits (some pros) still declare it was fine:

"I've seen it (the tackle) on TV. It was a wild and unnecessary challenge. I don't think he did it on purpose, but he goes in way too hard in this challenge.

"That's a pity, because he doesn't need tackles like this. The strange thing is that the referee doesn't give a card. Apparently there are other standards over there.

"I have a problem with the way Nigel unnecessarily searches for the limit. I'm going to talk about that with him.

:clap:

That's unusual for an international manager to act like that - dropping a player for dirty play and giving him a public rebuke. I can't remember another example.

It'll be interesting to see how a referee deals with him the next time he goes into a tackle like that.