Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest mimifrench

Sorry but what means "if he comes through training" ?

If he played well in training or sth like that ?

Doesnt get injured.

Seriously ?

Seriously injured?

No  :lol:

I meant if Elliottman was serious... because it's a little worrying if Pardew thinks that.

Why would HBA be injured in training ? Barton has gone now...

Seriously, i hope he'll play well but in fact i quite agree with Colocho now : if Hba will begin the match, Nottingham players will probably hurt him but if he comes as a sub for the last 20minutes, then they'll probably be tired and it'll be better for Hatem.

Actually you have to win confortably tha game before Hba comes in and no let a chance to Forest...

Hope he won't want to do too much when he'll be on the pitch.

But i'm still sad because there won't be any mean/way to watch this match ! I'm relying on you for the comments...

Guest mimifrench

Why would they problaby hurt him?  :lol:

I don't know, you know Encglish football better than me... Hard tackles you know, cup game, lower team...

I really don't want him to get injured, he has given enough in terms of injuries.

Just another (maybe, surely stupid) question : do you know if he is well appreciated by his team-mates ?

Why would they problaby hurt him?  :lol:

I don't know, you know Encglish football better than me... Hard tackles you know, cup game, lower team...

I really don't want him to get injured, he has given enough in terms of injuries.

Just another (maybe, surely stupid) question : do you know if he is well appreciated by his team-mates ?

I would imagine all our players appreciate his talents and know how important his creativity is to the side, our team spirit is also very good and he appears to be well liked as a person as well as a player  by everyone at the club.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I think he has a good friendship with Ba/Marveaux, Cabaye & he was already good friends with Tiote - they used to drive round Jesmond together.

The other lads probably get on well with him too.

I don't think anybody knows about the whole team.

Would assume that the French players will have banded together, as that would only be natural.  Clear answer in a few weeks when Ben has got a few performances under his belt.

20 mins tomorrow, a good solid 30 mins in the 2nd half on saturday followed by a bit more training and he'll be ready to start against Wolves if all goes smoothly. They really have to be careful though and ease him back in so I'd prefer to see an approach like this.

Karl Henry  :kasper:

'He's a character. He's not going to be smooth running. I won't say he's high maintenance but he's not low maintenance and we're going to have our moments with him. I'm sure he's going to fall out with me and my staff and my players and we will with him, but along that line we're hoping to get some great performances and a lot of goals from him.

'He's been out for so long that the beauty is that I don't have to rush him. Last year when we lost Andy Carroll I was really desperate for him at times if I'm honest. This year I feel the results and performances mean we don't have to rush him. This is a bit early for him but he needs a game. I know he's a player that can reach heights that other players can't reach. He's a Newcastle-type player, the type that fans love up here and I felt it was important we secured him.

'It's just a point of getting him right, there's no doubt about his craft which is exceptional.

'He needs to fit into the work-rate of the side because we're not so good that we can carry a player.

'The way he plays he's had people kicking him and lumping him up in the air since he was seven, so it's natural to him and he won't think twice about it. Someone will come through the back or the side of him and you hope he'll stand up and be fine when that happens.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2039347/Alan-Pardew-Hatem-Ben-Arfa-worth-hassle-Newcastle.html#ixzz1YRAnygpz