Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

So we have three games before a two week break due to internationals? That's five weeks away, so hopefully he'll come on as a sub against QPR then start the next game.

6 weeks from today is 22nd September, highly doubt we'll see him before October.  Oh and the QPR game is Monday 12th Sept, then we have Villa away on 17th.  Can't see him back in training for these.

So we have three games before a two week break due to internationals? That's five weeks away, so hopefully he'll come on as a sub against QPR then start the next game.

6 weeks from today is 22nd September, highly doubt we'll see him before October.  Oh and the QPR game is Monday 12th Sept, then we have Villa away on 17th.  Can't see him back in training for these.

Out for an entire year then.  Thank you, Nigel De Jong.

Pardew has just been talking about pre-season. The lads really enjoyed their charity mirror smashing event, and the light running through fields of black cats has really got their fitness in shape.

Guest Geordiesned

I refuse to believe that Pardew didn't know this last week when he told us 3 to 4 weeks.

I'd be amazed now if Ben Arfa makes an appearance before mid-October as I'm sure we can add another few weeks on.

I refuse to believe that Pardew didn't know this last week when he told us 3 to 4 weeks.

I'd be amazed now if Ben Arfa makes an appearance before mid-October as I'm sure we can add another few weeks on.

Could 3-4 weeks have been for him to get back into training and this for his first game back?  In which case he's being a confusing cunt.

Thought this would happen. This injury is in the same area as his leg break and Pardew sounded quite vague about the timescale from the outset

Said this before. I reckon hes done some damage where the original injury was - could cause all sorts of problems

Thought this would happen. This injury is in the same area as his leg break and Pardew sounded quite vague about the timescale from the outset

Said this before. I reckon hes done some damage where the original injury was - could cause all sorts of problems

:suicide:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Such as?