Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Guest neesy111

Seriously, are we a worse side when Perch plays instead of Tiote? After today, the shirt is Perch's for the next three games at least and if he performs like today, should keep it.

100% agree.

Guest neesy111

Most fans on here need to get there black and white specs off and see what tiote is and that is an over rated footballer who had the odd good game and acts like a big guy.  Perch looks 10x the player he does at the moment.

We need to sell this idiot asap, he hasn't had a good game in 10 months imo and is a complete liability when playing this season.  Spoke to Neil a few days ago so it isn't an over reaction to today's event.

What? :lol:

We need to sell this idiot asap, he hasn't had a good game in 10 months imo and is a complete liability when playing this season.  Spoke to Neil a few days ago so it isn't an over reaction to today's event.

We need to sell this idiot ASAP, hasn't had a good post in 10 months and is a complete liability when posting this season. Spoke to Dave a few days ago si it isn't an overreaction to today's event (post).

Most fans on here need to get there black and white specs off and see what tiote is and that is an over rated footballer who had the odd good game and acts like a big guy.  Perch looks 10x the player he does at the moment.

Yup, I said this earlier. Really don't get enough from Tiote, liability half of the time.

Ok I'm going to say it once, it was never a red card, he went for the ball, yes his foot was slightly high but not high enough to even warrant a yellow card. He went for the ball (as he did so the ref blew his whistle for the foul), and his momentum and the player coming across him collided, it's not even a foul, he went for the ball.

Tiote isn't a dirty player, he gets stuck in but apart from the Norwich game I haven't seen him be anywhere near dirty, sometimes he grabs a player which he should stop doing but he's never dirty about it. Even in his first season here he was getting yellow cards that just weren't warranted, but he has a menacing looking face on him which referees see as "intimidating", since then he's got himself an unjust reputation.

It's amazing how I've seen him being given yellow (and today a red card) cards for challenges that aren't even fouls, yet the scum like Cattermole, Henry (Wolves), and De Jong are all free to play and stick in some disgusting challenges without punishment, seriously those 3 players alone aren't out there to play football, they are out there to do serious damage.

We need to sell this idiot asap, he hasn't had a good game in 10 months imo and is a complete liability when playing this season. 

Have I been wooshed? Seriously, sell Tiote? Not a fucking chance.

Thought it was touch and go, another ref would've given him yellow. Just a shame we had a complete moron in charge. Tiote really needs to channel his aggression better though, the decision shouldn't have needed to be made in the first place. Cost us two certain points.

Guest magpie99

I am sorry to say this but he is becoming a liability. Whatever you say, whether he was pushed from behind by Colback or wjether Fletcher over reacted, his tackle was high and it was a red card.

Furthermore, since he has returned from injury, he seems to have been booked in all if not, most games he has played and is therefore heading for yet another suspension soon.

The ony good thing ab out losing him for the next 3 games is that at least we have Anita and Bigi who can capably take over hs role, with more self control hopefully.

If someome offered me 12 to 15 million quiid in January, I would snap their hands off, TBH

I am sorry to say this but he is becoming a liability. Whatever you say, whether he was pushed from behind by Colback or wjether Fletcher over reacted, his tackle was high and it was a red card.

Furthermore, since he has returned from injury, he seems to have been booked in all if not, most games he has played and is therefore heading for yet another suspension soon.

The ony good thing ab out losing him for the next 3 games is that at least we have Anita and Bigi who can capably take over hs role, with more self control hopefully.

If someome offered me 12 to 15 million quiid in January, I would snap their hands off, TBH

would go with Perch , Did well again when he came on.

What could we get for him? £15million? That's a lot of cash to bring in 2 or 3 new players. Perch can play there effectively, plus we have Bigi and Anita.

Having seen the incident again, it was harsh but he treads the line far too closely every game. He should have been sent off v Man Utd and the red has been coming all season. If he was playing well, I could stomach the recklessness, but he hasn't played well consistently for the last year.