Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Reckless challenge, someone really needs to get him a woman or some things to kill to calm him down. its good that we cloned him.. just hope he didn't cost us the game today.

He's married to a Senegalese.

Give him another one! he can have four.

Praise to Allah's wisdom!

Never a red imo, bud he really is thick as f***.

Never a red, although his temperament this season might have played a big part in him being given a red there.

It isn't always called as a red, but it is a red card. A reckless, high, studs up challenge after the whistle should be a red card every single time.

Fwiw, Tiote is actively harming the team with his recklessness lack of mental stability. It really needs to stop. Maybe we should just drop him for a match or two, so he understands the urgency of the situation. There's no reason for him to be an automatic name on the team sheet.

Pssh! That's a reputation card.

Scholes did that during the game yesterday and didn't get a card.

Can't believe people are calling him 'thick' for being wrongly sent off. Shameful IMO.

Red card will be rescinded. I'm confident as it really was a nothing challenge.

About as much chance as the last one IMO.

There was no intent, there was no tackle, there was barely a challenge. Tiote well within his right to go for that ball and Fletcher came out of nowhere to clear it. Absolutely nothing in it imo.

Just daft to go steaming in and clatter him like that. It gives the ref a decision to make and wasn't surprised it was a red one. Slightly harsh and some refs would have given a yellow but Atkinson couldn't get it out quick enough.

Just got to get on with it.

Never a red imo, bud he really is thick as f***.

Never a red, although his temperament this season might have played a big part in him being given a red there.

It isn't always called as a red, but it is a red card. A reckless, high, studs up challenge after the whistle should be a red card every single time.

Fwiw, Tiote is actively harming the team with his recklessness lack of mental stability. It really needs to stop. Maybe we should just drop him for a match or two, so he understands the urgency of the situation. There's no reason for him to be an automatic name on the team sheet.

Absolutely, but in this situation I think him being pulled raises him in an awkward position and Fletcher come from a dead angle. He was definitely going for ball and didnt see Fletcher coming. Colback caused him to come in like that. And he will be dropped for 3 straight games by the FA now. Hes one of our most important dropping Tiote is like asking to not win games. Definitely one of our most important players.

His reputation got him sent off more than the foul. He does need to calm down a bit though, it was a yellow offence and I wouldn't have bet any money on him staying away from another before the 90 mins were up.

People saying it was a deserved red need to give their heads a wobble then f*** right off. Idiots.

I know its derby day and everything, but calm down with calling people that. I agree with you but no need for that.