Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Tiote's been mostly crap for over a year, though. That's the difference.

Not mostly, but he's nowhere near the player he was when he first came to the club. It's either the injuries taking a toll on his form, or it's him just being thick and thinking he's a hollywood star now.

Poor form in a season where many others have been poor and the team has underachieved coupled with disruption due to injury and ACON is hardly a recipe for a good season. He needs to improve for sure, but I'm gonna stick by him a little longer before insisting that he's suddenly absolute shite and needs to be moved on.

Poor form in a season where many others have been poor and the team has underachieved coupled with disruption due to injury and ACON is hardly a recipe for a good season. He needs to improve for sure, but I'm gonna stick by him a little longer before insisting that he's suddenly absolute shite and needs to be moved on.

:thup:

Poor form in a season where many others have been poor and the team has underachieved coupled with disruption due to injury and ACON is hardly a recipe for a good season. He needs to improve for sure, but I'm gonna stick by him a little longer before insisting that he's suddenly absolute s**** and needs to be moved on.

:thup:

Incredibly frustrating performance, but also good at times, terrible at others. Think he had a weird game today when he did some very good stuff for us, was instrumental in us getting possession back at times, but also soley responsible for losing it. No ridiculous yellow card tho. I'd definately be happy for him to be moved on asap, he's just not trustworthy