Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Alan Pardew (2010-) He's big on his man-management and very good with the banter. He keeps everyone happy. There have been times when I've been angry with him and gone to see him and come out of his office laughing and all's hunky dory.

That'll be those massage-oils  :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also of the opinion that his 14 game spell at the start of the season was far and away the best form of his career to date and the only time I've thought he was actually playing to the standard he was built up to reach. Hopefully he can pick up where he left off.

I'm also of the opinion that his 14 game spell at the start of the season was far and away the best form of his career to date and the only time I've thought he was actually playing to the standard he was built up to reach. Hopefully he can pick up where he left off.

thats what i was thinking as well,if he can only stay fit,he should be just comming into his prime years.would love for him to do well.

Probably. Therein lies the problem, though.

Massive mistake by the board not to commit money for a new CB.

I thought that in January but to be fair I'm not sure whether we could actually have improved on our points haul since then.

Last summer I'd agree, the dip in form before January was almost entirely down to the CB weaknesses.

Guest BooBoo

Yup, that Norwuch game being a stand out.

For me, just prior to his injury was Taylor's best form at the club. Him and Colo had formed a very impressive pairing and to an extent we might not see it as a regular pairing again, with a centre back likely to arrive in the summer. Just such an unfortunate injury which have really blighted this lad's career.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

He told me he doesn't think he'll play for England while Woy is in charge.