Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Last season in the Championship, he did look okay when he was playing with Coloccini.

He's definitely more of a goal threat than Williamson but I'd still have the Willicini partnership next season.

3 in 3 from just coming up for corners and freekicks

Hmmmm he is uber cocky and well hate to say it but not to shabby with the ball at his feet.

He may have made a decent striker had he started out playing that role.

Hmmmm he is uber cocky and well hate to say it but not to shabby with the ball at his feet.

Thought I read somewhere that he did start out as a striker.

Did he ?

He is a fkn better shout as a striker than Shola, at least Taylor would put 100% in every game.

He is getting to much stick over the Everton game, he was so unfit after an age out injured, he flew forward to try and support that attack but did  not have the legs to get back.

You can see how he has improved as hit fitness has.

Aye, was a striker in his younger days.

Guest Slarth

Aye, was a striker in his younger days.

He should go back to playing as a striker, better than some of other strikers.

Did he ?

He is a fkn better shout as a striker than Shola, at least Taylor would put 100% in every game.

He is getting to much stick over the Everton game, he was so unfit after an age out injured, he flew forward to try and support that attack but did  not have the legs to get back.

No he wouldn't.

Another good performance from him yesterday as well. Unless we buy a new central defender in the summer (which I highly doubt we will), then the shirt is now Taylor's to lose.

Did he ?

He is getting to much stick over the Everton game, he was so unfit after an age out injured, he flew forward to try and support that attack but did  not have the legs to get back.

No he wouldn't.

Another good performance from him yesterday as well. Unless we buy a new central defender in the summer (which I highly doubt we will), then the shirt is now Taylor's to lose.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

this will not end well, mark my words

Did he ?

No he wouldn't.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

this will not end well, mark my words

I'm Taylor's biggest critic, so I feel it's only fair to give praise when he's done well.

Guest firetotheworks

I still think he's shite, but without him yesterday it would have been 5-2 to WBA.

They've stripped him down to make him lighter and more mobile, they've worked on his reading of the game as well, but it can't stop there, he's got a lot of catching up to do if he wants to be the player he thinks he is, but for the first time in a couple of years it looks like it could happen.

Maybe the injuries are a blessing in disguise, its matured him slightly and gave him some time to reflect. Outscored Carroll since his move to Liverpool as well, bet there's a few txts flying between each other on that one.