Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

I kept watching him today when he was off the ball ( I know, that's most of the time) and his lack of movement is staggering.  One time Ben Arfa picked the ball up on the half way line and I think he played a one-two with Debuchy and Ben Arfa got to the edge of the West Ham box, Shola hadn't moved from where he was when the move started.

I kept watching him today when he was off the ball ( I know, that's most of the time) and his lack of movement is staggering.  One time Ben Arfa picked the ball up on the half way line and I think he played a one-two with Debuchy and Ben Arfa got to the edge of the West Ham box, Shola hadn't moved from where he was when the move started.

Was that the one where Hatem had like three players on him, tried to go to the byline and Shola was stood on the spot like a statue instead of trying to provide an option or find himself some space?

I nearly burst when he kicked the ball out of play when the West Ham lad went down. f***ing unbelievable.

If he wanted to aimlessly put the ball out he could have at least had a shot.

I'm with Dave though, I don't hate Shola, it just shows how poor we are that we don't have better players in front of him.

What am I fucking saying, Gouffran started on the bench. :lol:

Was that the one where Hatem had like three players on him, tried to go to the byline and Shola was stood on the spot like a statue instead of trying to provide an option or find himself some space?

No, it was a different time, I do remember the one you're on about.

Him starting league games for us just tells you how disgracefully the club is being run at all levels. I can't hate the useless lump.

2001 he made his debut, didn't he? :lol:

TWELVE years we've been starting Shola and, barring some physical 'enhancements' and the odd hint of form, he's never changed.

Him starting league games for us just tells you how disgracefully the club is being run at all levels. I can't hate the useless lump.

TWELVE years we've been starting Shola and, barring some physical 'enhancements' and the odd hint of form, he's never changed.

I think he has charged a lot. He's ten times worse than the raw teenage we seen.

I nearly burst when he kicked the ball out of play when the West Ham lad went down. f***ing unbelievable.

He knew Reid was hurt, can't blame him for that. Useless rest of the time.

I think he has charged a lot. He's ten times worse than the raw teenage we seen.

Aye, he had a bit of trickery to begin with. Lost that by about 2003-4 though.