Robbie Keane

Doctor Zaius

Amazing how people can say they wouldn't have Robbie Keane. If Carroll got injured today and ruled out for the season today, we'd be consigned to relegation without another striker.

A front trio of:

Ben Arfa

Keane               Carroll

Would no doubt not only keep us up, but fire us into mid table. Yes, maybe he's not at the level he was when Liverpool paid 20M for his a few seasons ago but he's not a Micheal Owen, he doesn't rely on pace. He's a poacher, an excellent finisher with great technique who gets himself into good positions.

Carroll would learn from him somewhat and he'd score goals. I'd love him here tbh, he's better than what we've got and he's way better than anything we expected in this window.

is anyone saying they wouldn't have him ? some,myself included are saying i wouldn't particularly want to pay 5mill for him on a long tern deal.

Guest firetotheworks

Kaka thinking we shouldn't be in for him just solidifies that we should, for me.

I'm hater proof, so the jokes on you puppet face.

Sounds like another one of your players you think we should sign tbh. FM/CM Legend, probably.

We're not getting this cartwheeling pipsqueak end of.

If we even bother discussing anyone with Spurs it should be Dos Santos.

In the past I am sure you have wanted other greats like Adel Taarabt, Laryea Kingston & John-joe O'Toole.

I like him as a player and I am still mad when Souness had a chance to sign him he said no and sign Lique. But right now I think it will be bad to sign him...

Why?

If someone doesn't rate Keane as a player then I can see why they'd rather not sign him (even though it seems pretty clear to me he'd be a significant improvement on all our strikers except for Carroll), but I can't see any other reason to not want to bring him in.

He'd be so much better than Nolan playing alongside Carroll that it boggles the mind.

Redknapp saying Spurs unlikely to sign anyone else, can't see him letting Keane go without replacing him.

Yes but what did the other side of his face say?

i hope i remember that line come end of year awards.

;D :clap: ;D