Robbie Keane

Doctor Zaius

Of course he'd be a good signing, man. Massive facial palms to anyone who says otherwise, tbh.

Its fucking pissed, its almost laughable that people would knock it back.  :lol:

Yeah lets go and put all our eggs in an untried huffy french kid.

"Oh no he is in a huff, wish we signed keane."

:lol:

Is there anyone actually against him coming to the club? Niel is right that a long-term deal wouldn't be good and I can't see him playing for less than a big wage.. loan would be perfect though.

Talk about labelling theory...you're actually beginning to act like a moron since I jokingly called you one. You took the bait, I had you on the hook and I rather willingly tossed you back into the water, so to continue as a fish in the sea of life. Just take it like a Marlin and don't lose your Nemo, sugar xxx

:facepalm:

You were beat kid. By grammar a five year old is comfortable with whilst insulting someone for no reason. Time to deal with it. Nobody's falling for the "I'm a clever boy" line you're now spinning ;D

Time to man up and except  :mackems:

Funny as f***! ;D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You should read the forum more mate. I'm a fisherman, an unskilled one at that, and you have been royally hooked. Suck me beautiful.

Wonder what the hell he was on about then.

the fact he knows nothing

Lockwood's a good commentator but I think Real Radio report anything vaguely believable as headline news and it's rarely substantiated. Remember they said we'd signed Boyd at the start of the summer.

Amazing how people can say they wouldn't have Robbie Keane. If Carroll got injured today and ruled out for the season today, we'd be consigned to relegation without another striker.

A front trio of:

Ben Arfa

Keane              Carroll

Would no doubt not only keep us up, but fire us into mid table. Yes, maybe he's not at the level he was when Liverpool paid 20M for his a few seasons ago but he's not a Micheal Owen, he doesn't rely on pace. He's a poacher, an excellent finisher with great technique who gets himself into good positions.

Carroll would learn from him somewhat and he'd score goals. I'd love him here tbh, he's better than what we've got and he's way better than anything we expected in this window.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Latest from twitter:

Latest: According to reports, #NUFC and Spurs are in advanced negotiations over loan move for striker Robbie Keane. He has passed a medical.

A s**** blog, citing no sources. f***ing pathetic.

I would love for it to be true just to see your reaction :lol:

It could well be true, but it's hardly a long shot is it? Fucking sick of all these pitiful cunts guessing, can't wait for the transfer window to close.