Newcastle United v Blackpool - Sat 11th September (3pm)

Ishmael

It will be, barring injuries, unchanged

However would love to see

Back 5 the same

...............Barton..............Tiote..................

Rout...................Arfa...........................Jonas

..........................Carroll................................

It should be unchanged though, Ben Arfa, Tiote and Campbell need to work their way into the team.

Rubbish.

I agree, it should be unchanged.

Why change a winning team?

It's no longer a winning team, we've won 1 out of 3.

Ben Arfa and Tiote are better than our other options, they should be starting straight away.

I was talking about our home game, but ok, let's say then: "Why change a "not losing and well playing" team?"

I would agree that Ben Arfa is better than most, probably all of our offensive options, but he hasn't trained a lot for the last weeks.

Don't know much about Tiote tbf.

I still wouldn't change the team for that one. Ben Arfa and Tiote can come on for the last 30 or 20 minutes and then they can show how good they are and work themselves into the team.

Guest andrew

It will be, barring injuries, unchanged

However would love to see

Back 5 the same

...............Barton..............Tiote..................

Rout...................Arfa...........................Jonas

..........................Carroll................................

It should be unchanged though, Ben Arfa, Tiote and Campbell need to work their way into the team.

Rubbish.

tbh, we have not seen Tiote or Ben Arfa at this level, and it may take time for them to pick up the pace of this league. Sticking with current XI is the best thing to do.

Harper

Colo   Enrique

Routledge Smith Tiote Barton Nolan Ben Arfa Jonas

Carroll

:D

Let Hughton see how Cheick and HBA do in training, and if he thinks they can get into the first 11 then so be it. At the end of the day he wouldn't have bought them otherwise.

Home win

True. In Hughton we trust.  :smug:

Let Hughton see how Cheick and HBA do in training, and if he thinks they can get into the first 11 then so be it. At the end of the day he wouldn't have bought them otherwise.

Home win

True. In Hughton we trust:smug:

That should be printed on the badge

Well, we beat this lot with 5-0 last season (or was it 5-1, what ever) :fishing:

Will be interesting to see the team we play. One side of me does´t want to chance the team (dear me), and one side want to chance Ben Arfa against Nolan and Tiote against Smith.

Well, we beat this lot with 5-0 last season (or was it 5-1, what ever) :fishing:

Will be interesting to see the team we play. One side of me does´t want to chance the team (dear me), and one side want to chance Ben Arfa against Nolan and Tiote against Smith.

It was 4-1...

Guest Rey Mysterio

I'll be pissed off if we leave it as it is and as a result waste this golden opportunity for 3 points.

Nail on the head.  None of this don't change a winning/unbeaten team bollocks. We should be playing our strongest side to give ourselves the best chance of winning what is one of our easier fixtures.

Unsure if Hughton will have the balls but if Ben Arfa/Keane are sat on the bench to accomodate Kevin Nolan I will be hugely pissed off.

i don't think either Tiote or Ben Arfa will start against Blackpool unless we get an injury,  the way the team has played in the last 2 games i think it'll be same again,  and rightly so imo.

wouldn't be surprised if he started tiote and benched ben arfa.

Makes sense. Tiote is away on NT duty, lets hope he doesn't get injured, would be a gutter, can see it happening after such a positive week or so.