Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

It will be a summer of compromises. If Pardew wants N'Zogbia I can see Gutierrez (or someone else) leaving.

Aye.

Although I'd be happy with that.

*Edit*

Not happy so to speak, as our squad depth is terrible. However, N'Zogbia is an upgrade on Jonas.

It will be a summer of compromises. If Pardew wants N'Zogbia I can see Gutierrez (or someone else) leaving.

Our squad is weak as piss from the bench with a number of players not up to it ,Jonas has loads of running in him with little end product but wins loads of free kicks and that is the dillema sacrifice for a replacement or keep and use when required .

Guest optimistic nit

I know it's been said several times, but this summer will be a true testament to where Ashley's ambitions really lie.

i think this summer is the first season when realistically we should be expected to spend significant money. we have 7-8 good players and some gaping holes (up front) and the carroll money. its the first season i will be expecting some decent fees being spent, although if we can pick up 5-6 players for around 5 million of tiote and ben arfa class, then i'd prefer that to 2 15 million pound buys, although i would like one proven striker, which will cost money.

He's having a good end of season.

Agreed and I slated him at the start.

Still N'Zogbia in, Ferguson (who I like the look of) as back up and Jonas out wouldn't be the end of the world.

He's having a good end of season.

Agreed and I slated him at the start.

Still N'Zogbia in, Ferguson (who I like the look of) as back up and Jonas out wouldn't be the end of the world.

Would still hope we can start building a squad for once and keep Jonas. Don't really see why we couldn't give them all the game time they'd require to be happy tbh, even just for a year until Jonas gets bored.

Good performance today indeed though.

elgalgojonas jonas gutierrez   

Feliz por el empate vs chelsea. Perdon ryan pero es mio el gol jajaja. Happy with the draw against chelsea. Sorry ryan but I scored hahaha.

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just love Jonas TBH, just my kind of erratic player and also seems a decent guy as well.

Hopefully see him in a better (Newcastle!) side next season where it's more difficult for defenders to double/triple up on him.

:jonas:

I just love Jonas TBH, just my kind of erratic player and also seems a decent guy as well.

Hopefully see him in a better (Newcastle!) side next season where it's more difficult for defenders to double/triple up on him.

he brings a lot of the doubling up on himself by not wanting to move more then 5yds from jose.

he brings a lot of the doubling up on himself by not wanting to move more then 5yds from jose.

True, you've got a point there. I'm sure when he first signed he used to make a lot more runs up the line. Hopefully something the coaching staff will be encouraging more.