Newcastle United v Sunderland - 31/10/10 Live on SkySports HD1 1:30pm

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hope Jonas will be packing the evil black spidey mask on Sunday. The traditional red mask will be completely unacceptable.

Krul

Simpson      Williamson    Coloccini      Enrique

Routledge      Barton      Tiote    Gutierrez

Ameobi      Carroll

Let's get at them and force the pace.

I think we will have more players up for this and Sunderland as a team are nothing special.

Everything people are saying about Sunderland could be swung around to describe us.

Be class if we had an unlikely scorer. Always think they're better for derby days than the expected (Nolan, Carroll, Shola). For example Dabizas' goal for sheer cult hero-ness.

Somebody like Tiote or Enrique would be amazing.

Enrique ffs, can you imagine? :lol:

I'd rename Shearer's and turn it into a tapas bar.

I fucking would as well man! :lol:

A run similar to the one at the end of the West Ham game when it's 1-1 in the 90th minute but he actually puts it away this time. Oh man, that'd be immense.

Krul

Simpson      Williamson     Coloccini      Enrique

Routledge       Barton       Tiote     Gutierrez

Ameobi       Carroll

Let's get at them and force the pace.

I'd replace Williamson with Campbell if he's fit, his years of experience would come in really handy.

Assumed he's still unfit tbh. I'd also bring him in for Williamson and put Steven Taylor in for Simpson but he's not ready either.

Taylor has been ruled out for this weekend so doesn't look to be too far away, Campbell is not ruled out althought he's a big doubt.

I see where you're coming from Mick, but stability wise I just still don't see why we'd start swapping something that hasn't been a problem now. Do we know how he'd work with Colo? etc. I dunno, I think I'm just jumping on any Sol>Williamson comments right now! Big advocate of keeping him in.

Krul

Simpson Williamson Coloccini Enrique

Barton Nolan Tiote Gutierrez

Ameobi Carroll

Pretty sure that will be the line-up; unchanged.

I have to agree with Dave here. Nolan won't be dropped so Barton will be shifted out to the right. Routledge's performance against Arsenal was lacklustre so he doesn't merit a start.

I think we will have more players up for this and Sunderland as a team are nothing special.

Everything people are saying about Sunderland could be swung around to describe us.

Yep, which makes it amazing the over-confidence of the Sunderland fans going into this one.

Yep, which makes it amazing the over-confidence of the Sunderland fans going into this one.

Fear manifests itself in many ways. They're bricking it and they're scared of losing yet another derby.  :thup: