Newcastle United v Sunderland - 31/10/10 Live on SkySports HD1 1:30pm

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How is that even fun for them?  Wouldn't they have to sit there biting their tongues for 90+ minutes?

They would have to celebrate if we scored or they would stand out.

Thats whats always stopped me going in the other end like. I think I could do the not celebrating when we score but couldn't feign going spastic when they scored.

Thats whats always stopped me going in the other end like. I think I could do the not celebrating when we score but couldn't feign going spastic when they scored.

I've only been in an away end once when we were playing and went mental when we scored, to say things became slightly interesting after that might be me playing it down a little.

I'd love it if Shola scored again.

Seeing as I've got money on it - so would I.

The NE derbies & s*** European team is Shola bread & butter.

Ahem , Barcelona arent shit.

:lol:

(At least I think thespence was making a subtle joke re: Barcelona being shitter than us there.)

How is that even fun for them?  Wouldn't they have to sit there biting their tongues for 90+ minutes?

I did it at Boro. In the game Shola scored in 1-nowt win.

I got found out before kickoff... turning to my mate and shouting "who the fucks doriva?" and him replying "some smoggy cunt" didnt help!

Just seen on the SMB that a load of them reckon they've got tickets in the upper Gallowgate.

Lad phoned the legends to say they bought 10 in the Gallowgate upper today. It's been sold out since Wednsday. More bullshit.

doesn't that rumour or variation of, come out every derby though ?