Manchester City

OzzieMandias

i feel sorry for grown men that hate man city,  just grow up, so what if they got all the money in the world , who gives a toss how they got it,.  worry about your own team.  You're like 8 year olds who hated a classmate because his dad had a bigger house and drives 4 cars.  Get over it.

these are the same tossers who hated chelsea when they inherited roman's billions, and the same people that would be dancing in the streets if our own club got over taken by some multi billionaire arab family.

i dont love man city and i certainly don't hate them, but i sure as hell like them a lot more than those man utd scums and them red scouse bastards!  :frantic:

This post hurts my eyes. There's something wrong if you can't see how what Man City are doing is affecting everyone.

Why do you hate Man Utd and Liverpool, grown man?

:lol: exactly, I dont believe i've ever seen such a contradictory post in my life

Carlos Tevez is everthing thats is wrong with modern football.

Hope he never plays a professional game ever again.

Yeah, I hope he quits football only to be declared bankrupt later on, that'd show that ungrateful twat what he had.

Nile Ranger too.

Boca

Tevez forces his way out of the club claiming that the press intrusion in Argentina is too much for him and his family and the club aren't doing enough to support him. Public bust up with manager also ensues.

Claims he loves the club and supporters, and always will.

Time at club - 2 1/2 seasons.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Corinthians

Tevez forces his way out of the club, going on strike, after arguments - some physical - with teammates, the head coach and the club president.

Time at club - 1 season.

_________________________________________________________________________________

West Ham

Tevez almost immediately falls out with the manager and players. Storms off and threatens to go on strike after being substituted. Goes AWOL to Argentina at one point.

Strings the club along before swiftly ditching them.

Time at club - 1 season.

Manchester United

Tevez complains of being fatigued and overplayed in his first season. In his second, he complains of being underplayed - drama queening it every time he's taken off - managing just 5 goals, despite playing more minutes than the league's third top scorer Fernando Torres.

Parting shot of 'I'll scream in Ferguson's face when I score against them'

Time at club - 2 seasons.

Manchester City

Tevez is tired, homesick, wants to retire, takes time off to see his daughter and is caught on camera spending that time banging his mistress (the actual banging remains unphotographed), feels there's too much greed in football despite being the highest paid player in Britain, hates football in general yet throws a wobbly every time he's taken off, wants his old life back, hates the club executives, claims that he would like to punch his young teammates and finally hands in a transfer request.

Boca

Tevez forces his way out of the club claiming that the press intrusion in Argentina is too much for him and his family and the club aren't doing enough to support him. Public bust up with manager also ensues.

Time at club - 2 1/2 seasons.

Corinthians

Tevez forces his way out of the club, going on strike, after arguments - some physical - with teammates, the head coach and the club president.

Time at club - 1 season.

West Ham

Tevez almost immediately falls out with the manager and players. Storms off and threatens to go on strike after being substituted. Goes AWOL to Argentina at one point.

Strings the club along before swiftly ditching them.

Time at club - 1 season.

Manchester United

Tevez complains of being fatigued and overplayed in his first season. In his second, he complains of being underplayed - drama queening it every time he's taken off - managing just 5 goals, despite playing more minutes than the league's third top scorer Fernando Torres.

Parting shot of 'I'll scream in Ferguson's face when I score against them'

Time at club - 2 seasons.

Manchester City

Tevez is tired, homesick, wants to retire, takes time off to see his daughter and is caught on camera spending that time banging his mistress (the actual banging remains unphotographed), feels there's too much greed in football despite being the highest paid player in Britain, hates football in general yet throws a wobbly every time he's taken off, wants his old life back, hates the club executives, claims that he would like to punch his young teammates and finally hands in a transfer request.

Makes Balotelli look almost adorable

i feel sorry for grown men that hate man city,  just grow up, so what if they got all the money in the world , who gives a toss how they got it,.  worry about your own team.  You're like 8 year olds who hated a classmate because his dad had a bigger house and drives 4 cars.  Get over it.

these are the same tossers who hated chelsea when they inherited roman's billions, and the same people that would be dancing in the streets if our own club got over taken by some multi billionaire arab family.

i dont love man city and i certainly don't hate them, but i sure as hell like them a lot more than those man utd scums and them red scouse bastards!  :frantic:

It's precisely because we do worry about our own team that we hate Man City. Suddenly one of the top four places has gone, and wages have gone totally insane. The lottery wins of Chelsea and Man City have totally f***ed over teams like ourselves and yourselves, who had the potential to be regular challengers for the top three or four.

Why do you hate Man U and Liverpool? Personally I have never had a particular problem with Man U, but I hate Liverpool because when I was a kid, Spurs were pretty good, but Liverpool won everything. Where I grew up, you were Spurs, Arsenal or Liverpool. I hated Liverpool because of their impact on my team, not some abstract sad notion that scousers steal stuff or some such nonsense.

Yes City money power can affect us, but that is life.  I'm tired of people whining about things that aren't fair, life is not fair, football is not fair.  I thought most men would have grown up and accepted this in life but in football we seem to ignore this.  Men will have prettier wives than others, men will have more money, men will have bigger manhood than others.  Football clubs will have more money than others.  Accept it.

For me it makes the victory even more sweeter if we ever beat the money enriched clubs.  but thats just me Glass half full type of guy.  As for hating man utd , i don't,  i appreciate chelsea and man city crashing the party because now they have money it provides more competition for the league and man utd.  City, chelsea are teams that are responsible for making the prem the power that it is today.  Believe or not the money do actually filter down regardless of the space in gap.

as liverpool i simply pity their fanbase on living in the past. their self proclaimed of the biggest club in the world,  we dont care, its not where you been it's where you're at.

Football's being damaged by too much money at the top but nothing should be done about it because life's not fair? Top clubs vastly out earning other clubs particularly in the same league is damaging to the entertainment value of the league. Football should be about a battle of wits and talents, when one club has all the talent it slightly distorts the battle of wits. Premier league is very competitive throughout so can't whine too much, but at the top it's not especially.

Football's being damaged by too much money at the top but nothing should be done about it because life's not fair? Top clubs vastly out earning other clubs particularly in the same league is damaging to the entertainment value of the league. Football should be about a battle of wits and talents, when one club has all the talent it slightly distorts the battle of wits. Premier league is very competitive throughout so can't whine too much, but at the top it's not especially.

you're finally coming round to reality.  congrats!  :frantic:

Here is anarticle from whe nwe signed Hughie gallachr. Decemebr 13, 1925

This is an era  of frenzied foot ball finance.where it iwll end, unless a chck is pplied is only a matter of conjecture. According to accounts Sunderland gave 6,500 to Burnley for Robert Kelry, but now, in all likelihood, that digure has been exceeded by Newcastle United in securing  Hughie Galacherfrom the airdrieonians. Newcastle themselves do not necessaruly claim to have set up a fresh record in transfer fees, but it has been with every semblence of authority and never denied that airdrieonian had previousely been offered 7,000 with out business being done. It is practiacally certain that a lesser amount has not been accepted. And 7,000 for a player of one club to another is a new record. How long will it be before double figures are reached. In the far of nineties, before transfer fees were even dreamto fand there was no wage limit , the factthat Aston Villa were paying Fred Wheldon and Athersmith an all the year round wage of £6 10s per week led players to cast about for the highest bidder for their services. Clubs needing men used to attract players they wanted by offer of big money, and negotiations were frequent. To check this the league decreed that no player should leave from one club to another with out permission in the league without the sanction fo the club that had last engaged him. By that enactment the league itself thus became responsible for the introduction of the transfer system. In the early nineties Aston Villa paid £100 to WBA for Groves and £40 for Reynolds. Even at that comparitively modest figure people spoke of the folly of paying such sums for men, but still the practice went on, and again Aston Villa out bid rivals with an offer to Burnley of £250 for Crabtree. There was another outcry provoked by this but the Villa found it suited them, and they were still willing to part with good money for good men. They paid a "record"mfee of £400 for Lockett from Stoke and a like sum to Bury for Mcluckic.

Evading the regulation

The example was set by Everton who gave Bury £400 for Settle, and then Manchester City went one better with a payment of £450 to WBA for Dorsett. After that it had seemed that a halt had been called at last, but then Newcastle created astonsihment when they parted with £700 to Sunderland for the international back Mccombie. And so the mad race went on again until, Middlesbrough then in grave danger of relegatioon gave £1,000 to Sunderland for Alf cornamon. So outraged was public opinion for this phenominal fee that for the first time the F.A took official cognizance of the transfer fee scandal. They passed a law that "on and after 1 January, 1908 no club shall be enittled to pay or recieve or other payment exceeding £350 upon or in respect oof the transfer fee of any player." It is almost common knowledge howw that regulation was evaded . Two or three more players mostly duds were put in one bundle, so to speak , and were transfered together with the one man they realy wanted, the maximum allowed by the F.A being paid for each. The regulation died a natural death, and the F.A formally rescinded it. Shortly before the war Derby County pocketed £2,500 over the transfer fee Horace Barnes to Manchester City. Granted that monetary values during and since the war inaterially altered. It was thought the limit was reached when West Ham transferred Puddlefoot to Falkirk for £5,000. Sucha fee startled the football world. But we soon got used to it. Burnley secured Hill from Plymouth Argyle for £6,000; Sunderlandin 1921-22 invested £13,000 for the transfer of M. Gilhooley(Hull) J. Paterson(lLeicester) and Wcresswell(South Shields) the Wearsiders financial statement for that season showed that they had expended £18,083 4s 4d. in expenses for new players over and above that recieved for men parted with. Arsenal a couple of seasons ago, made an effort to  make a maximum limit emposed by the league to check the frenzy, but the clubs constituting that the league turned the proposal down. The only feasable check for this wild biding of clever players is either to bring forward much earlier in the season the last date for securing players or else to apply the rule that is enforced in the cup , that a man must not play for two league clubs in one season.

I thought it was an interesting article that proved this has always happened and there is very little we can do about it the rising figures.

Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez is unhappy with how the club and media have portrayed his failure to come on as a substitute against Bayern Munich.

BBC Sport has learned Tevez feels his row with boss Roberto Mancini was about warming up and not a refusal to play.

The 27-year-old felt he was ready to play when asked to prepare to come on in the second half of the 2-0 defeat.

Tevez blamed "confusion on the bench" for the "misunderstanding" in a statement on Wednesday.

Limavady United's loan offer to Manchester City's Carlos Tevez

Irish League club Limavady United have offered Manchester City superstar Carlos Tevez an escape route from his troubles with the Premiership giants.

The County Londonderry team's vice-chairman David Brewster faxed City on Wednesday afternoon offering to take the multi-million pound striker on loan for the rest of the season.

It follows City manager Roberto Mancini's vow that Tevez would never play for him again after the Argentina international failed to come on as a substitute against Bayern Munich in a UEFA Champions League game on Tuesday night.

Limavady United play in the second tier of Northern Ireland football, with opponents including Harland and Wolff Welders and Ballinamallard FC.

Mr Brewster said the club would be willing to take Tevez on loan and keep him fit, if City agreed to continue to pay his wages.

"Pursuant to the well publicised comments of your manager yesterday evening to the effect that Carlos Tevez would not be permitted to play for your club again, may I on behalf of Limavady United FC indicate our willingness to assist you with a difficult problem," his statement said.

"We would be perfectly willing to take Mr Tevez on loan for the remainder of the season or until transfer, thereby permitting him to play football but without the risk of being cup-tied for the Champions League.

"Limavady United play in the championship in Northern Ireland and our manager would be happy to accommodate Mr Tevez within his squad.

"Naturally, our club would not be in a position to discharge Mr Tevez's wages but I am sure you can see the advantages of keeping him match fit prior to any possible sale."

The offer has yet to receive a response from Manchester City.

The BBC has learned Tevez feels his row with boss Roberto Mancini was about warming up and not a refusal to play.

The 27-year-old felt he was ready to play when asked to prepare to come on in the second half of the 2-0 defeat.

Tevez blamed "confusion on the bench" for the "misunderstanding" in a statement on Wednesday.

In his statement, Mr Brewster said he looked forward to Manchester City's "early reply to permit us to complete the necessary paperwork with the Irish Football Association if the matter is to proceed".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-15093522

;D ;D ;D

Why on earth would it be bye bye to Mancini?

He might be p*ssed off with all this, its not the first time its happened, so he may decide to walk?

Because one of his substitutes is a cunt?

What planet do you live on, seriously?

Seriously Ronaldo, this one. Seriously, posters are allowed to comment their views you know! Seriously, do all your comments have to make you look as though you are right up your own arse? Seriously, you are an obnoxious tool. Seriously  :hom: