Chris Hughton

stozo

I've never been convinced on his ability as a manager, but I'm pleased for him that he's got a chance to show what he can do. The squad he's got will be strong by Championship standards - but not light years better than the others as ours was. It'll be a good test. 

Good thing for brum is he will drop all the cups on their arse, including Europe. Focus fully on the league, which is whatvthey need to do as it's a tough championship league to get out of next season.

Hopefully we can temp him with some cast offs, Raylor, loven, ameobi, perch, smith, harper while we could do a deal with one of their better players such as Johnson, dann or Gardner.

In an ideal world, he'd take Birmingham to the top of the championship and then get offered a premiership job at Wolves or something 10 games before the end of the season. Birmingham then end up finishing outside the automatic places.

Buh, would've hoped he'd go somewhere a bit more likeable. Best of luck to Hughton, though. He's got a job on but i think he'll do well. Hope they give him more than a season mind, the guy's gonna be a good manager. It's not gonna happen all at once for Birmingham i don't think, but they'll be back in the Premier League sooner or later.

In an ideal world, he'd take Birmingham to the top of the championship and then get offered a premiership job at Wolves or something 10 games before the end of the season. Birmingham then end up finishing outside the automatic places.

Why trade a detestable club for an even more detestable one?