Alan Pardew

JH

Guest The Enforcer

Ok.

Anyone know what watch he was wearing against Everton?

I used to sell watches, so I have a slight interest in them. Just thought it looked nice.  :dontknow:

Not sure if it was picked up on the cameras, but when they announced '4 minutes of extra time' he turned to the Gallowgate and started to pump his arms to urge us to sing. Was class, really went up in my estimations after seeing that. Gave us the thumbs up when we were in full voice. Canny.

Yep,not the first time he's done that either. Good pards,very good.

Yep, I see him do it against Spurs as well, it's class TBF.

Got it spot on Saturday, seemed like we were hanging on at the end, that said Krul only had one real save to make, Gosling saved one as well mind  :D

I think we supporters really appreciate what Pardew, his coaching staff and indeed the players have done for the club recently, but the city of Newcastle itself should appreciate it too.

Newcastle have always been quite well known on the international stage but recently when dealing with people in Europe and further afield they are all talking about us again and asking questions about the team etc.

A successful football team definitely has a very positive effect for the city and region, business can feed off the club and vice versa.

Best thing about all these tossers jumping on the NUFC bandwagon (if we can call it that  :undecided: ) is that they are generally that tossers, just trying to shift a few papers or sell some advertising.

They are all Adrian Durhams trying to be argumentative or look clever and their knowledge is usually based on 15 minutes of highlights.

It will probably be the same with this five live show tomorrow. A few so called experts and some fella who once donned the B&W rambling on.

I would much rather listen to the opinion of some fan who loves the club and bothers to bash a few thoughts out on his keyboard whether he is a 16 year old new comer or a 70 year old veteran.

Guest icemanblue

Best thing about all these tossers jumping on the NUFC bandwagon (if we can call it that  :undecided: ) is that they are generally that tossers, just trying to shift a few papers or sell some advertising.

They are all Adrian Durhams trying to be argumentative or look clever and their knowledge is usually based on 15 minutes of highlights.

It will probably be the same with this five live show tomorrow. A few so called experts and some fella who once donned the B&W rambling on.

I would much rather listen to the opinion of some fan who loves the club and bothers to bash a few thoughts out on his keyboard whether he is a 16 year old new comer or a 70 year old veteran.

Unless they're defending one of the players you don't like, right?

Let them have their fun. I think we'll continue proving the doubters wrong - can honestly see us picking up three points from the next three games.

Then we've got four very winnable games... Would be chuffed with 12 points from the next 7 games.

Stalker

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/images/smilies/stalker.gif

Guest icemanblue

Stalker

:lol: Aye, I'm stalking you. You post in the vast majority of threads that I, surprisingly, read. But, I'm stalking you. Nothing to do with your bullshit patter standing out a fucking mile, of course.

Fraud.

Stalker

:lol: Fraud.

Obsessed

http://www.wordforge.net/images/smilies/obsessed.gif

:lol:

:lol:

http://memegenerator.net/cache/instances/400x/10/11001/11265247.jpg