Alan Pardew

JH

Got a text saying that Pardew is in the Copthorne about 15 minutes ago. Popped onto Skunkers and it's done the rounds over there too.

Sigh.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Please be shite.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

His record.... G W D L Win %

Reading 13 October 1999 10 September 2003 212 102 52 58 48.11

West Ham United 20 October 2003 11 December 2006 163 67 38 58 41.10

Charlton Athletic 24 December 2006 22 November 2008 89 28 26 35 31.46

Southampton 17 July 2009 30 August 2010 64 34 17 13 53.13

Total 528 231 133 164 43.75

I do not want him to be our manager one bit but the fans can't get on his back from the off, what's the point? Do people actually want us relegated?

I know someone will come back with "he will relegate us anyway" and to be honest they will probably be right but getting on his back is only going to make it an absolute certainty.

Support the team, support the club. You don't have to support the manager but "making your feelings known" is stupidly counter productive to the team you "support" having any sort of a chance.

If only it was that easy though, emotions are running quite high at the moment and it's understandable for people feeling the way they do towards the imminent appointment of Pardew.

I know :(

Got a text saying that Pardew is in the Copthorne about 15 minutes ago. Popped onto Skunkers and it's done the rounds over there too.

Sigh.

I got a text from my ex saying she got her clit pierced.

:lol:

Sigh.

Keefaz wins.

Sigh.

I got that text too.

Sigh.

Rat out.

Given that Golfmag had this info bang on the money, I'd say Pardew's a dead cert.

huh? ???

Golfmag posted this:

I have more information from source refreed to last week and it is horrible:

- The plan still is that Pardew will be our next Manager. "When not if" quote, unquote

- MA believes that CH is far too soft with the players and that is the only reason that the players are expressing such loyalty

- MA was enraged by Hughton in his eyes taking all the glory for himself on Sunday

- The other reason is that MA does want to sell the club (despite denials this week) and wants to sell it with wage costs dramatically reduced from now. Because Hughton is too close to the players, he can't/wont move high earners on, thus impeding MA's ability to sell the club

- All of the major bets placed on Hughton being the next Manager to lose his job can indirectly be attributed to one person.....

in the Hughton thread a few weeks ago and said this morning, before a word was said, that it was back on.