Sunderland 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 16/01/11 - post match reaction from page 41

Dave

Guest Heneage

Our goal should really infuriate the staff at SAFC, almost a carbon copy of the one from 5-1. The fact £4m Kevin Nolan has outscored Bent and Gyan in these games should also worry them.

WTF?

Someone in the crowd responded by releasing a Magpie on to the pitch. The poor little black and white bird's wings had clearly, cruelly, been clipped and, panic stricken, it hopped around for some time before taking refuge just outside Steve Harper, the Newcastle goalkeeper's, area.

LT - Guardian

Can't be real?

Seriously?

Fuck off man.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did Barnsley avoid the red card just because it was Barton he tackled? High feet, studs clearly showing, doesn't get the ball and it is late. How it wasn't even a yellow is baffling.

It was the same ref that let Barton off with one of them a few weeks ago.

Barton got both the ball and a booking.

To Bardsley should of maybe got booked & that was it.

@dannysimpson12 Danny Simpson

Absolutely gutted about the late equaliser! We all tried r best today, we deserved 2 win but at least they haven't beat us this season

7 minutes ago

Fucking love Simpson me :smitten:

Aye, he epitomises the great spirit that runs through this team. He was over the moon to come here IIRC.

So was Harper hit or what?

Yes. Apparently the guy's been arrested.

Aye got pushed over and a bloke got arrested.

These c***s should be made to play the next derby behind closed doors.

Cheers O0

I can't believe how often this happens. I hope the club are stung up for it. Maybe Bruce and Quinn will accept they're a classless bunch of seasiders.

Surely an assault on a prem player is something the FA cannot ignore. Massive punishment. Has to be.

f*** all in the news though ???

Pardews played it down. Said it was stupid but not malicious.

WTF?

Someone in the crowd responded by releasing a Magpie on to the pitch. The poor little black and white bird's wings had clearly, cruelly, been clipped and, panic stricken, it hopped around for some time before taking refuge just outside Steve Harper, the Newcastle goalkeeper's, area.

LT - Guardian

Can't be real?

Seriously?

Fuck off man.

That's actually in the report. At first I thought that it was referring to the bird on the pitch before kickoff but it's written as though a mackem (or Geordie) took it to the game with them and held onto it for nearly an hour. I know they're wankers but I can't believe that is possibly true of anyone.

Yes. Apparently the guy's been arrested.

Aye got pushed over and a bloke got arrested.

These c***s should be made to play the next derby behind closed doors.

Cheers O0

I can't believe how often this happens. I hope the club are stung up for it. Maybe Bruce and Quinn will accept they're a classless bunch of seasiders.

Surely an assault on a prem player is something the FA cannot ignore. Massive punishment. Has to be.

f*** all in the news though ???

Happens every time - nothing ever done.

If the boot was on the other foot you'd have hundreds of makems ringing the BBC, phoning their MP, demanding that we were punished. We're not that small time.

Guest Heneage

Now clutching to 'we are above you in the league' I'd love to finish above these clowns just to see what they come out with.

WTF?

LT - Guardian

Can't be real?

Seriously?

Fuck off man.

That's actually in the report. At first I thought that it was referring to the bird on the pitch before kickoff but it's written as though a mackem took it to the game with them and held onto it for nearly an hour. I know they're wankers but I can't believe that is possibly true.

I can. They really do have a raging inferiority complex.

WTF?

LT - Guardian

Can't be real?

Seriously?

f*** off man.

I saw a Magpie hopping around on the pitch.

Now clutching to 'we are above you in the league' I'd love to finish above these clowns just to see what they come out with.

Pretty sure they'll start to slide now. They're fucking gash and have been riding their luck far too much. It's running out.

WTF?

LT - Guardian

Can't be real?

Seriously?

f*** off man.

I saw a Magpie hopping around on the pitch.

After Nolan scored? There was one on telly but that was before kickoff.

So...

1. One of them took a kitchen knife to the match

2. One of them clipped a magpies wings and put it on the pitch (allegedly)

3. One of them punched Harper

4. Hundreds outside the ground for their equaliser.

Mint fans...

While being delighted with a point from two games in which 99.9% of them suggested at the start of the season they'd get 6 in.