John Carver

Guest neesy111

They are begging for people to show him some sympathy on the Chronicle:

Is there anybody with at least some sympathy for Carver? He clearly didn't have what it took in my opinion to lead the team - as was proven - but as a coach? One thing you can't discredit him for is his passion for the club.

Personally I think that came out before and after every game.

Any sympathy at all for Carver? Let us know tweet me @ChronicleNUFC or @craig_johns.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-carver-steve-stone-leave-9420228

As much as this is great news, it's a bit of a dick move by the club to get him to tell Jonas and Raylor they were not getting new contracts.

That was his job at the time.

What the fuck is all this sympathy bullshit? This is the guy who challenged Newcastle fans, a female one to boot, to fights and abuse when they simply questioned his King or tactics?

New coaching staff, new manager, fresh ideas on the training ground but same stagnant, penny pinching ethos from the head office. It's positive news hampered by Ashley being very unlikely to change his ways.

More celebration at chez Idiot http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/09/b2c5980be5d828db137d73f147f8de4a.jpg

Howay man. We know your not Spanish. You just put a Spanish newspaper in your picture to trick us. Give it up man, your from Bedlington really!

Guest Gino14

He's done a consistently rubbish job, he got sacked. This shouldn't be in any way surprising or cause for concern, and it wouldn't be if NUFC was run properly.

That's even without considering his behaviour.

This is the thing.  If he was solid in interviews, honest and didn't use the memories of club legends to further his cause there'd be some sympathy.  That would be the case, even if the results were bad, but just a little bit less terrible than they actually were.

What happened though was shameless pandering from him, saying the club would back him, that people were watching over him etc.  Then he made every incorrect tactical call in the book, played multiple players out of position at all times and lost almost every game.  He was rubbish at the job, made the club even more of a laughing stock and still thought he was owed the job somehow just because he was here a long time.  He even seemed to talk about it like the job was his.  There's no sympathy from me here, because even though I could forgive him being incompetent to some degree, I can't forgive the way he acted in the job.

He's done a consistently rubbish job, he got sacked. This shouldn't be in any way surprising or cause for concern, and it wouldn't be if NUFC was run properly.

That's even without considering his behaviour.

This is the thing.  If he was solid in interviews, honest and didn't use the memories of club legends to further his cause there'd be some sympathy.  That would be the case, even if the results were bad, but just a little bit less terrible than they actually were.

What happened though was shameless pandering from him, saying the club would back him, that people were watching over him etc.  Then he made every incorrect tactical call in the book, played multiple players out of position at all times and lost almost every game.  He was rubbish at the job, made the club even more of a laughing stock and still thought he was owed the job somehow just because he was here a long time.  He even seemed to talk about it like the job was his.  There's no sympathy from me here, because even though I could forgive him being incompetent to some degree, I can't forgive the way he acted in the job.

:thup:

Heard the news on Carver and Stone and immediately renewed my season ticket. Any manager after him has to be an improvement

Sucks for you when Lee Clark gets the job ahead of McClaren.

More celebration at chez Idiot http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/09/b2c5980be5d828db137d73f147f8de4a.jpg

:lol: Oh look at me, I rest my drinks on articles about how great we are. No need to cherish the moment, it's just another Tuesday round my way.