John Carver

Guest neesy111

It seems i might not be alone :D

Thank you for contacting the Newcastle United Box Office.

We are experiencing high volume of queries at present and aim to respond to all emails within 5 days. If your query is urgent please call the Box Office on 0844 372 1892. We're open 10am - 5pm Monday to Fridays. We're also open on matchdays from 9am until kick off.

Hound this neanderthal out asap please.

Unless we want relegation we really need to hope he can pick up a couple of wins sharpish.

Highly doubt he'll get them.

He makes Pardew look like Ancelotti.

Guest firetotheworks

This is just like when Chelsea got Benitez until the end of the season, then got Mourinho in.

No idea what this is supposed to mean, mind.

I think he might be joking like. :lol:

A bad outcome all round, because it’s clear from the way it’s been handled that the Board were hoping not to appoint Carver. I’m not sure how well he’s going to be able to motivate the team.

Still, it was always going to be difficult to get the best possible long-term candidate half way through the season.

This idea of hounding Pardew out of his job as soon as possible looks even worse than it did at the time.

I'm sorry, but when did it become a thing to wait until the summer for a new manager? With it being difficult mid-season? Never heard of this before.

I'd buy into that if we'd confirmed that Garde/Tuchel/De Boer or whoever was being named in June once the season's over. The club hasn't got a clue who's next other than hoping Carver has a Roeder like run to give them an excuse to give him the gig full-time.

I can't help but think that if we stay up Carver will be given the job full time.

If we scrape by and barely manage to survive like everyone's anticipating, what incentive would they have to keep him full-time?

:lol: We haven't won a fucking game with him so far, but they gave him the entire season. He even slightly goes on a run and its his.

All they want are eyes on the SD signs and some TV cash. Stay up, get the SD signs on TV worldwide.

This is just like when Chelsea got Benitez until the end of the season, then got Mourinho in.

:lol:

Just imagine! Other people are bringing in the calibre of Benitez on short term contracts till the end of the season, and the best we could manage was Carver.

Fuming.

"I have worked with, and learnt from, the best manager that this football club has had in Sir Bobby Robson. I know what this Club means to this city and its people. I believe in my players and the staff I have around me.

"I am confident that we can deliver exciting successful football and look forward with relish to my role as head coach of this great football club."

:lol: he's a total cringe like.

John Carver, said: "This is a proud day for me.

"I have worked with, and learnt from, the best manager that this football club has had in Sir Bobby Robson. I know what this Club means to this city and its people. I believe in my players and the staff I have around me.

"I am confident that we can deliver exciting successful football and look forward with relish to my role as head coach of this great football club."

I think I hate him more than Pardew already.

:lol: Whoa now!

So they've spent four weeks talking to managers and realised that no one wants to come in and work for a pittance and not being allowed to be too successful. Shocking :lol:

Or they've spent 4 weeks making it appear as if they were trying to get a manager in, all the time knowing that Carver would be the man.

That was me trying to be positive mate :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: he's a total cringe like.

That quote is just the sound of a dry tongue licking an arse.

What the f*** does this even mean? Is he looking forward to his new role whilst eating relish?

:lol: :lol:

What the f*** does this even mean? Is he looking forward to his new role whilst eating relish?

The guy is a Neanderthal, so in all probability, yes he is.