SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Can they afford him though? Wigan are not going to let him go cheap, don't think they seen to much of the Bent money, Spuds got some of that.

Read the discussion mate. Both Cattermole and Henderson linked to Liverpool for - well - too much money.

Can they afford him though? Wigan are not going to let him go cheap, don't think they seen to much of the Bent money, Spuds got some of that.

Read the discussion mate. Both Cattermole and Henderson linked to Liverpool for - well - too much money.

I know that but that's not money they have right now, and those deals may not happen, we are acting quick and have the cash.

I know that but that's not money they have right now, and those deals may not happen, we are acting quick and have the cash.

Think everyone is aware of that. Just discussing the possibilites.

If the mackems get all of this money for Henderson i think they'll try and spend it all on getting N'Zog.

Zog wont go to Mackems unless they offer him stupid wages.

They probably will because he's one of our former players and their whole world revolves around us tbh.

Is it sad that I'd rather we sign N'Zog than Gervinho just so they don't get him?

Although tbf, I'd want to sign him anyway.

It's quite sad. I've thought about it myself though.

Is it sad that I'd rather we sign N'Zog than Gervinho just so they don't get him?

Although tbf, I'd want to sign him anyway.

If we've got the money we should sign both tbh. Zog is left-footed and Gervinho right. If it's only going to be one of the two then Gervinho makes more sense as we need a right winger more.

I think even if they do sell the pair of them they won't attempt to sign N'Zogbia, with them looking like signing Larsson on a free and about half of their first team going back to where they're loaned from they will have other priorities.

Got f*** all to do with being a NUFC fan but I can't for the life of me see why you'd go from Wigan to Sunderland :s

Probably the same reason why you'd go from Newcastle to Wigan.

If there's only Sunderland going in for him in the summer I can see him digging his heels in and waiting til either Jan or leaving on a free next year. He's already turned down one sidewards step last season to Brum.

If there's only Sunderland going in for him in the summer I can see him digging his heels in and waiting til either Jan or leaving on a free next year. He's already turned down one sidewards step last season to Brum.

Then surely we are a sideways step? Don't get why some people are so sure he'd choose us over them.

Then surely we are a sideways step? Don't get why some people are so sure he'd choose us over them.

troll alert  :penis:

Can I fuck you yet?

Can I f*** you yet?

You should use your move, that'll get her :pow:

Can I f*** you yet?

Manners, Johnny. :undecided:

Guest Geordiesned

Can I f*** you yet?

Manners, Johnny. :undecided:

"Please may I fuck you?"

Sheesh! Manners these days!

Can I fuck you yet?

That's a bit too far!

How is that looking for a reaction? Ahhhh he'd definitely choose us over the mackems seems to be the common consensus. Nobody knows, i'd love him back, just not totally overoptimistic like alot of others. 

Of course he would.

How is that looking for a reaction? Ahhhh he'd definitely choose us over the mackems seems to be the common consensus. Nobody knows, i'd love him back, just not totally overoptimistic like alot of others.  

Right, I''ll the let you off with ignoring me that one time. Out of the decency of my heart, I'll ask you again; can I be in you?

Modify..

Sorry testa, nice to have you back...  :smitten: