SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

charles, joey, kevin, jose, andy...is it possible we may rate players higher when they are here (black and white galsses) than we would if they were playing elsewhere ?

I'd have Enrique and N'Zogbia back.

I don't care how much ability he has, he's never going to amount to much with that terrible attitude.

It's blatantly never going to work out with him and an "angry old man" type of manager like McLeish. Reckon Martinez probably managed him fairly well at Wigan. (The "velvet glove" approach, as Roeder used to call it.)

I can imagine him being a poisonous influence in any dressing room. Ultimately glad we let him go and glad we didn't re-sign him. May he wander through a heap of mid-table clubs for the remainder of his career.

charles, joey, kevin, jose, andy...is it possible we may rate players higher when they are here (black and white galsses) than we would if they were playing elsewhere ?

enrique maybe, n'zogbia, no. no need in any way.

enrique maybe, n'zogbia, no. no need in any way.

I'd rather him than Hoilett at least. But yeah not sure where he'd fit in frankly and the same goes for Hoilett, whose only advantage is that he prefers his right peg.

People sound shocked, he put a transfer request in here because the manager said his name wrong. :lol:

Nah... he had every reason and right to be a legend at this club by now. Attitude problems for sure, but he was mismanaged. No question imo.

Alas, old bones. He's a Villa cunt now and it was thoroughly satisfying seeing us ram it down his throat at the weekend.