SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Two strikes in the summer please, plus zog, DM, LB and another CB.  Also retain as many players as we can.

6 players in? :lol:

I can only dream  :lol:

you've been sleeping a while son, it's October and we've got shola and loven up front away to chelsea :thup:

Two strikes in the summer please, plus zog, DM, LB and another CB.  Also retain as many players as we can.

6 players in? :lol:

I can only dream  :lol:

you've been sleeping a while son, it's October and we've got shola and loven up front away to chelsea :thup:

:kasper:

Guest Wearside

how p*ssed off will the mackems be if we sign zog. they have been talking like hes there already for 3 years.

Judging by how many on this thread are bigging up N'Zogbia like he is the next Messi,I think a lot of Newcastle fans will be upset if he signs for Sunderland.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

how p*ssed off will the mackems be if we sign zog. they have been talking like hes there already for 3 years.

Judging by how many on this thread are bigging up N'Zogbia like he is the next Messi,I think a lot of Newcastle fans will be upset if he signs for Sunderland.

Not really.

At the moment most fans are content to ignore or dislike N'Zogbia, if he signed for Sunderland it'd just reinforce their opinion that he's a mercenary. Thus helping enforce the feeling of contentment and smugness that they know football.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

See, just the mention he'll go to Sunderland, and it begins!

Professor of Phan Psychology.

Guest Wearside

I wonder who he'd genuinely choose if both had offers accepted. Worked with Bruce the Lesbian but Newcastle gave him his first propper chance, and we're minus Kinnear.

The one that offers the most money.

Good player but a pretty shit attitude, not sure if it would be a good thing to get him back. Purely in a footballing sense though:

Good Striker

Jonas        Ben Arfa        Zog         

Would be quite something. Some amount of movement and pace.

Guest Flatline

literaly raping an entire squad of 11 players

bloody hell!

meanwhile, on the topic of fotball....

I wonder who he'd genuinely choose if both had offers accepted. Worked with Bruce the Lesbian but Newcastle gave him his first propper chance, and we're minus Kinnear.

The one that offers the most money.

excuses prepared ahead of time i see

As I said before, I don't think there's much evidence to suggest that, if managed properly, his attitude is that bad.

His previous departure was 90% the fault of NUFC IMO.

+1

No offence to Yorkie but he was just saying yesterday that he preferred Shola and Lovenkrands to Bobby Zamora. He's no expert on strikers.

:lol: You'll have to do better than that, man.

:lol:

Yorkie knows me far too well.

Imagine Ben Arfa, N'Zog and Jonas just attacking teams man, with Tiote just sitting, letting them do the buiness. Then hopefully a top striker to compliment them. I think I would cry, especially when the reality is it will be Larsson, Puncheon and Jonas feeding Shola.

What happened to Ben Arfa like?

Would rather see Ferguson given more of a chance than risk £7 million plus on N'Zogbia.

Mental. Ferguson's a left-back anyway. People need to get the idea of him on the wing firmly out of their heads, cos it's not going to happen whilst Pardew's here.

A satisfying victory for me.

Bump.:D

He's only going off what the manager said.

He should know better. The manager was motivating him during a position change as we had no one else capable of covering for Enrique. To say he's never going to be a winger under Pardew was mental and proven within one game.  :lol: