Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Dunno how long it is since Richards played at centre back and if he's even as good there, but in theory him and Coloccini could be amazing. I'd be a bit disappointed if we didn't even enquire.

would be a bit of a small CB pairing though.

Guest MrSundlofer

That Guidetti has apparently not joined Twente yet, and he's been mentioned a few times in here

Yes, instead back at City and with them on the tour to the States.

Dunno how long it is since Richards played at centre back and if he's even as good there, but in theory him and Coloccini could be amazing. I'd be a bit disappointed if we didn't even enquire.

He's an inch at most shorter than Taylor.

EDIT: Some sources say 6'1", some 5'11". Who knows?

Any Norwegians know if Kara Mbodj of Tromso is anywhere near as good as FM will have you believe? Wikipedia seems to rate him, but we all know how reliable that is...

Any Norwegians know if Kara Mbodj of Tromso is anywhere near as good as FM will have you believe? Wikipedia seems to rate him, but we all know how reliable that is...

we'll never know as the scandos downplay their leagues so much that no-one is ever good enough.

Based on his apps for Tromsø he is as good as FM wants you to believe. Until he actually gets to play at a better level than the Norwegian league I can't say for certain. Incredibly talented though, would not bet against him going to a "big" league sooner rather than later and do very well.

Guest palnese

Been linked with Watford? From what I have seen he is a big, strong athlete and a very good reader of the game. Defo one of the best midfielders in Norway atm.

Guest Recoba

Which striker will we be after now?

Staying in France after Gameiro, Gervinho and Erdinc who is next?

Local press have ruled out Sow, Gomis and Park.

Who is left that fits the criteria ie possibly sellable down the line...

El Arabi, Remy, Roux? Likelihood?

Been linked with Watford? From what I have seen he is a big, strong athlete and a very good reader of the game. Defo one of the best midfielders in Norway atm.

Could prove to be a wise move for him. He's not ready for PL, yet. Give him 2 seasons more, then we'll see what he's made of :)

He's an inch at most shorter than Taylor.

EDIT: Some sources say 6'1", some 5'11". Who knows?

he's 5'11.

Which striker will we be after now?

Staying in France after Gameiro, Gervinho and Erdinc who is next?

Local press have ruled out Sow, Gomis and Park.

Who is left that fits the criteria ie possibly sellable down the line...

El Arabi, Remy, Roux? Likelihood?

No one should probably be added in there as a fair possibility. Since Ranger and Best have been made available it's plausible we might need to shift out a striker before bringing one in.

Jelavic from rangers would be ideal.

Im a gers fan too and this will definetly be his final season at ibrox before a move.

strong, great header and even better finsher, who works really hard for the team but also has that selfish streak the top players have.

Could be picked up for somewhere between 7-9 mil max, could probably double that if he has another good spl season.

Im a gers fan too and this will definetly be his final season at ibrox before a move.

strong, great header and even better finsher, who works really hard for the team but also has that selfish streak the top players have.

Could be picked up for somewhere between 7-9 mil max, could probably double that if he has another good spl season.

"Manchester United is a club you can't say no to, but if Newcastle United call then I'd stay in Glasgow, no doubt."

He can fuck right off.

I dont know how good he is at FM, but he is one of the best defensive midfielders in Tippeligaen(the norwegian league). He is very strong and is a fantastic header, seems like he reads the game very well also. The norwegian league is crap ATM so its hard to tell if he would make it in the big league.

"Manchester United is a club you can't say no to, but if Newcastle United call then I'd stay in Glasgow, no doubt."

He can fuck right off.

Thanks Pardew.

He can f*** right off.

Thanks Pardew.

He was spot on with his comments, SPL is a fucking wank league.

He can f*** right off.

Thanks Pardew.

He was spot on with his comments, SPL is a fucking wank league.

and any player who would rather play in that league than in the premier is a loser by definition. Fuck off Jocknavic, don't call us we'll call you.