Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

My brother just sent me a text to say the racist tosser who sits behind me left at half time.

:iamatwat: :iamatwat:

So where were you then?

As already stated earlier in the thread I had other important things that had to be done today which sadly meant I had to miss the match.

Gutted to miss that, managed to see most of it on a river.

Guest mimifrench

What a match ! and what a goal from Tiote ! I only watched the last 15 minutes on french tv.

But is Barton crazy ? You cannot criticize De jong for what he did against Ben arfa and admire Barton for what he did on Diaby.

I know Newcastle has to stay in the premier league but you should do it with "legal weapons"

WTF just happened? I was watchin the first half then switched off after 4-0 done the dishes and switched back on for final scores and confirmation we were drubbed to find 4-4!!!

Apparently that was the best game they have ever seen

lololololololololololol

I find it amusing that our pens were dodgy. Fuck you Arsenal, cheating fucks had it coming.

This. Feels great to have cheated them.

I really love the way they play football and their ethos, but have always detested that they have been (probably) the biggest cheats in the league.

Even at four-nil up, they were diving! Can't stand that about them.

Enrique's shirt pull was all the more satisfying. :) Fantastic.

What a match ! and what a goal from Tiote ! I only watched the last 15 minutes on french tv.

But is Barton crazy ? You cannot criticize De jong for what he did against Ben arfa and admire Barton for what he did on Diaby.

I know Newcastle has to stay in the premier league but you should do it with "legal weapons"

Was pretty rough when he hit Diaby but its a 50-50, and he's entitled to go for it. Either way it won us the match so :D

Very hard tackle but nowt like De Jong on Ben Arfa tbh.

THAT'S WHY I STAYED! THAT'S WHY I FUCKING STAYED!!

What a game, what a team, what a comeback!

Tiote is a god! The atmosphere in the 2nd half was electric.

I fucking love Newcastle United!

Was pretty rough when he hit Diaby but its a 50-50, and he's entitled to go for it. Either way it won us the match so :D

It didn't win us the match, though. We only got a draw, you know.

THAT'S WHY I STAYED! THAT'S WHY I FUCKING STAYED!!

I fucking love Newcastle United!

Buy a season ticket plz.

It was a draw. :lol:

THAT'S WHY I STAYED! THAT'S WHY I f***ing STAYED!!

I f***ing love Newcastle United!

We owe as much to the people in the stands as we do to those on the pitch. So, thanks man! :D

It didn't win us the match, though. We only got a draw, you know.

Its 5-4 in my head. Sure feels like a win anyway.

THAT'S WHY I STAYED! THAT'S WHY I f***ing STAYED!!

I f***ing love Newcastle United!

You must have been bricking it at losing your streak :lol:

It's now getting to Undertaker at Wrestlemania epic proportions.

Celebrations at our last goal...

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/108844074.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E66423BC1A08BF0ADE83C722BC6DEBFB911B8079258587DA19

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/108844065.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6915FFFC384AA879383C722BC6DEBFB917D2430DA63CE51A1

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/108844040.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E62EF4EE38CACF423983C722BC6DEBFB9176C64BEBF2DD2462