Epic NUFC photos

Guest Tall Striker

I queued for tickets on the Friday night about 22.30, by early hours there was thousands of queue jumpers, burning of wooden fences  etc. There was a massive crush on the gates about 7.30 and they sent the horses in. Some poor bloke was pinned by the crowd and was took a full bladder of horse piss:coloccini: They opened the gates and eventually started selling tickets around 10.30 . Latha, a legend from Brunswick Village alledgedly got into the ground and took a dump in the directors seats

Edited by DubblyDubblyDubbly

15 hours ago, DubblyDubblyDubbly said:

I queued for tickets on the Friday night about 22.30, by early hours there was thousands of queue jumpers, burning of wooden fences  etc. There was a massive crush on the gates about 7.30 and they sent the horses in. Some poor bloke was pinned by the crowd and was took a full bladder of horse piss:coloccini: They opened the gates and eventually started selling tickets around 10.30 . Latha, a legend from Brunswick Village alledgedly got into the ground and took a dump in the directors seats

That was scary shit when they used the horses to push back the crowd,if you happened to be at the front. Memory is a bit hazy how my old man got us tickets, I think there was a token scheme going on in the match day programme 🤔

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My pic from Monday got a lot of love in the Bruno thread so thought I'd add it here for long term posterity.

I'm close to signing a seven figure publishing deal brokered by my agent @Mikeso the image will soon be available on a range of t-shirts, beach towels, mugs, beer mats, key rings and y-fronts.

D16949-DE-2-CDA-4107-9-AD4-8-C38-D2-FDD1

Edited by bobbydazzla

1 hour ago, bobbydazzla said:

My pic from Monday got a lot of love in the Bruno thread so thought I'd add it here for long term posterity.

I'm close to signing a seven figure publishing deal brokered by my agent @Mikeso the image will soon be available on a range of t-shirts, beach towels, mugs, beer mats, key rings and y-fronts.

Can we have the y-fronts with Bruno positioned so my cock comes out the hole between his legs?

1 hour ago, bobbydazzla said:

:lol: It's genuinely a pleasure to check my notifications atm.

38 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Can we have the y-fronts with Bruno positioned so my cock comes out the hole between his legs?

If you send a pic of your tallywhacker to @Mike he will sort that out

Edited by bobbydazzla