Newcastle United 0 - 0 Manchester Utd - 19/04/11 - post match reaction from p33

Dave

What the fuck are people seeing that say that the Hernandez one is a penalty? It's an embarrassing dive man :lol:

The 2 incidents were incredibly similar imo.  Both going away from goal, both looking for it, defender lucky both times because there's been softer ones given.

I don't think I have ever seen a player so eager to fall over than Jonas, I mean seriously you watch him, he never actually gets a cross in he either runs down a blind alley and somehow lucks into a corner or loses the ball or falls to the floor and 9 times out of 10 gets a freekick for it.

;D

He obviously forgot that Nani plays for them....

He's right though.

I don't think I have ever seen a player so eager to fall over than Jonas, I mean seriously you watch him, he never actually gets a cross in he either runs down a blind alley and somehow lucks into a corner or loses the ball or falls to the floor and 9 times out of 10 gets a freekick for it.

;D

He's right though.

Jonas goes down easily, but are you honestly suggesting that he goes down easier than Nani?...

Good point, well deserved. Thought he'd given them a pen at the end, instead of a yellow for diving. Should have booked that little twat in the first half as well. Looked like a pen on loven from the stands like. Giggs and Rooney should have buried those chances mind. Great performance all round really, enjoyed Owen's welcome.

From Pete, South Shields, on text: "I'm a Newcastle fan and I think its pretty pathetic that we celebrated a 0-0 draw as if we had won the game. We just sat back and were boring in second half after that blistering start."

What a numpty

f***ing dickhead.

Pete's a wanker

He is like.  Makes me ashamed to come from the same hell hole of a town.  Probably a Sunderland fan really.

Guest firetotheworks

Tim Kroll 7, Simpson 6, Williams 8, Cudicini 8, Luis Enrique 7, John Barton 7, Tyotay 8, Guthrie 6, Jonas 8, Shoulder Ameobi 5, Loovenkrands 4.

What the fuck are people seeing that say that the Hernandez one is a penalty? It's an embarrassing dive man :lol:

The 2 incidents were incredibly similar imo.  Both going away from goal, both looking for it, defender lucky both times because there's been softer ones given.

Lovenkrands doesn't jump and legs crumple for no reason though. At least Lovenkrands went down naturlich.

;D

He's right though.

Jonas goes down easily, but are you honestly suggesting that he goes down easier than Nani?...

They're as bad as each other.

Ferguson: clear penalty. :lol:

You could tell from the expression on Hernandez' face that he'd dived. He was doing his best to look shocked.

If you're going to act, next time do angry.

Or book acting lessons with Steven Taylor.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Tim Kroll 7, Simpson 6, Williams 8, Cudicini 8, Luis Enrique 7, John Barton 7, Tyotay 8, Guthrie 6, Jonas 8, Shoulder Ameobi 5, Loovenkrands 4.

:lol: :lol:

;D

He's right though.

The only reason I'd disagree is because Jonas seldom dives.

He goes down easily - yes, but rarely goes down when there's no contact.

Who?

You know? Daz Sampson, the UK's class 2006 Eurovision entry.

Guest Heneage

What the f*** are people seeing that say that the Hernandez one is a penalty? It's an embarrassing dive man :lol:

The badge on the shirt.

;D

He's right though.

The only reason I'd disagree is because Jonas seldom dives.

He goes down easily - yes, but rarely goes down when there's no contact.

Fair enough. Conning the ref either way.

Ferguson: clear penalty. :lol:

You could tell from the expression on Hernandez' face that he'd dived. He was doing his best to look shocked.

If you're going to act, next time do angry.

Or book acting lessons with Steven Taylor.

Taylor's a ham though, he rarely actually convinces in a role.