Daft questions (football edition)

Decky

The "neutral end" at Craven Cottage, why is it needed?

How long has this been in place for? (can't think of any other club that have this kind of set up in a stadium)

They don't have enough fans, and they have a unique amount of visitors/tourists/people who don't spend much time in London etc. It is weird, but it's handy when you want an away ticket.

Not sure how long it's been there for, as long as I've been going (6 years ish).

The fuck is going on with the BBC team lists? Are these in any kind of order?

25 Lloris

02 Walker

03 Rose

19 Dembélé

20 Dawson

05 Vertonghen

42 Bentaleb

08 Paulinho

10 Adebayor

07 Lennon

23 Eriksen

24 Howard

23 Coleman

03 Baines

18 Barry

06 Jagielka

15 Distin

14 Naismith

16 McCarthy

11 Mirallas

21 Osman

22 Pienaar

The f*** is going on with the BBC team lists? Are these in any kind of order?

25 Lloris

02 Walker

03 Rose

19 Dembélé

20 Dawson

05 Vertonghen

42 Bentaleb

08 Paulinho

10 Adebayor

07 Lennon

23 Eriksen

24 Howard

23 Coleman

03 Baines

18 Barry

06 Jagielka

15 Distin

14 Naismith

16 McCarthy

11 Mirallas

21 Osman

22 Pienaar

Garth Crooks order.

I had been discussing this with my dad and brother at the Chelsea game, but do you think it is possible to take a reasonably competent amateur footballer and allow them access to the best coaches, nutritionists, sports scientists etc etc, and make them into a professional at some level?

I had been discussing this with my dad and brother at the Chelsea game, but do you think it is possible to take a reasonably competent amateur footballer and allow them access to the best coaches, nutritionists, sports scientists etc etc, and make them into a professional at some level?

Well pardew manages it the other way round, so I guess its possible.

:) - would disagree about access to the best coaches, but the rest is about right..

:) - would disagree about access to the best coaches, but the rest is about right..

Exactly thats why I said other way.

When is Ryan Taylor back? Was just thinking this morning (I have far too much time on my hands) how he is the perfect Pardle wide man. Nee tricks, loads of graft, decent set piece, covers his full back.

When is Ryan Taylor back? Was just thinking this morning (I have far too much time on my hands) how is the perfect Pardle wide man. Nee tricks, loads of graft, decent set piece, covers this full back.

Forgot he was still on the books. Will be Cabaye's replacement.

Would love an Opta thing of how many goals we concede off rebounds compared to others, we seem to revel in it.

No surprise while our CBs are Williamson and Taylor, they are both too slow to react to a rebound. Look at the Spurs away game when we had Mapou there, had it not been for his quick reactions and pace they would have scored from that deflected free kick.