Daft questions (football edition)

Decky

I'd prefer to see Celtic in the Champions League, the stadium is always rocking on CL nights and it's always brilliant seeing them take on the likes of Barca etc. I'd rather see them go through than Malmo tonight.

What are peoples thoughts on Celtic? Their crowd seem to go mental and make fair crack of noise. Celtic Park looks wonderful on TV during the CL too.

If you'd have witnessed the behavior of their fans when they've been down here you would probably think them a pack of cunts.

What are peoples thoughts on Celtic? Their crowd seem to go mental and make fair crack of noise. Celtic Park looks wonderful on TV during the CL too.

If you'd have witnessed the behavior of their fans when they've been down here you would probably think them a pack of c***s.

:thup:

CL nights at Celtic Park are brilliant, no doubt about it. League games are a different story altogether. The last time I was there was the last game of '13/'14 season where they got the trophy. Loads of folk didn't bother hanging around to see the presentation! :lol: Can you imagine a trophy presentation at SJP and people not bothering with it?

Haven't liked them, but never really minded them up until the last week. Now they can fuck right off the useless cunts.

1024px-Rangers_FC.svg.png

Love how Irish fans are so keen on supporting bigoted glory they're more than happy to sack off putting money into their own failing league system.

There just aren't enough people in Ireland that really love football to support a good standard league. GAA and rugby, to an extent are the only sports to get decent attendances in Ireland

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone remember years ago at away games this geezer would hold his false leg in the air during "shoes off"?

A yes would do to confirm I haven't imagined it. A picture would be brilliant.

Aye, seen him quite regular at aways, about 10 yrs ago.

:lol:Also, does anyone remember once seeing Tariq off eastenders at an away match, can't remember which one, possibly Bolton or wigan same era?

Guest Outlaw Pete

Can't stand either of the Old Firm.

Glad that Rangers' demise has put to bed the silly argument for them joining the English league system.

All we need now is for celtic to go tits up and get rid of both sets of bigots.

If you'd have witnessed the behavior of their fans when they've been down here you would probably think them a pack of c***s.

:lol:

Can't stand either of the Old Firm.

Glad that Rangers' demise has put to bed the silly argument for them joining the English league system.

All we need now is for celtic to go tits up and get rid of both sets of bigots.

The sectarian thing isn't that bad any more. It's more used as a stick to beat the other with, rather than any real religious hatred. Maybe in the grimmest areas of Parkhead and Govan, but generally there isn't much bigotry among the fans at the moment (in my sheltered experience).

Still, the level of hatred is as high as ever :lol:

:lol:

True re behaviour in Newcastle. I remember--in an attempt to instil a bit of camaraderie with a group of Celtic fans in Jesmond, who were seriously p*ssed-up, getting a bit edgy, and trotting out IRA songs--playing Fields of Athenry (on a tin whistle one of them had been murdering). So far, so good...I then played The Blaydon Races which didn't trigger the kind of mutual bond of football-brotherhood I  had hoped for! Chairs and tables tipped over and Police intervention. I wondered afterwards whether the tune also featured in some Unioinst/Loyalist song (it doesn't). They were just f***ing rude and disrespectful .

• 3 weeks later...