Daft questions (football edition)

Decky

Leicester.  Their defence isn't great but Vardy and Mahrez are mint.  I like Ndidi and a few others as well.

Aye. Plus, if we sold them, it'd pay for our whole fucking squad about 5 times over. DEBT FREE!

• 4 weeks later...

Years ago did Ajax have two grounds?

Watching more than a manager triggered something in my memory. I'm sure when I was a kid Ajax had a stadium for big games only. Or something like that.

Watching more than a manager triggered something in my memory. I'm sure when I was a kid Ajax had a stadium for big games only. Or something like that.

A quick search suggests you're correct. De Meer and Olympisch Stadion.

Off the top of my head they used to hire the Olympic stadium for big European games?

A bit like Dynamo Kiev do/did.

Guest firetotheworks

Leicester.  Their defence isn't great but Vardy and Mahrez are mint.  I like Ndidi and a few others as well.

Pretty difficult to argue otherwise really, minus Kante they won the league.

• 3 weeks later...

When a player scores a hat trick, do they still take a ball home with them and do the opposition team still sign the ball after the game ?

EDIT : Harry's interview has answered the first part :laugh:

When a player scores a hat trick, do they still take a ball home with them and do the opposition team still sign the ball after the game ?

Pretty sure they take the ball home yeah, can't imagine the opposition still sign it though

Guest neesy111

Your teammates are usually the people who sign the ball. I think if you scored a hattrick and asked the opposition to sign the ball they'd think you're a right cheeky fucker.

Aye. :lol:

Has there ever been a crapper WC hat trick? Not knocking him, phenomenal penalties, but two pens and a deflection. [emoji38]

There has to be just because of how bloody brilliant that first pen was. Especially when you take into account how long he was stood waiting for both.

Has there ever been a crapper WC hat trick? Not knocking him, phenomenal penalties, but two pens and a deflection. :lol:

Was thinking this earlier but didn't want to get bombarded with abuse :lol: The penalties were class tbf

Has there ever been a crapper WC hat trick? Not knocking him, phenomenal penalties, but two pens and a deflection. :lol:

Was thinking this earlier but didn't want to get bombarded with abuse :lol: The penalties were class tbf

:llorente?: SHOLA SEAL OF APPROVALtm

• 1 month later...

The ball looks signed here but if I was to put money on it, i'd say that it's probably the England players

Why bother take the ball home? These days the balls are interchangeable regularly. (ball boys on sidelines)